• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

error with Arturo Campos

I tried everything and he's still not saying anything. Even when I take the entire portuguese army with me (Just for the heck of it, I brought eight or so crewmen in portuguese armor.) and he still refused to talk. Is it possible to at least change it so his death in general triggers questbook updates.

When Arturo campos dies - Augusto Queiroz should talk to you

"Done! He’s dead.",
"We accomplished our mission. No need to stay any longer on this island, infested with pirates and parasites. Let’s return to #sConceicao#.",

Then the quest book should update.

But Campos never talked to me in the first place. I was wondering it if it can be coded so that after he dies (if you just kill him without fighting him) you can continue the story. (Campos talks to me, but its blank and there is no dialog)

Read this post:

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16998-error-with-arturo-campos/page__view__findpost__p__384981

I already tried that. Do I have to start a new game? I was thinking about installing patch 5 but don't know if it has this fixed in it.

I already tried that. Do I have to start a new game? I was thinking about installing patch 5 but don't know if it has this fixed in it.

I don't think patch 5 has the file in it.

Have you tried going back to an earlier save - and then Press F11 ( to reinitialize the game ) and see if that fixes it.

:shrug

I'm not being rude - but you have put the file in the correct folder :?

I think so. I saved it in Documents and moved the file to Program/ Storyline/ Bartolomeu/ DIALOGS/ ENGLISH/

If I save it there durig the download, it appears in the folder then, but when I exit Program and turn it back on, it does not appear. When I redownload it, the file appears again.

Back