• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Funny/Bizarre/Interesting Images and/or Videos

There was somebody piping that over their mic the last time I played TF2, and all the characters were dancing to it. xD:

Review of the movie "Secrets of the Water Technique" aka "Legend of All Men are Brothers" from another forum I (sometimes) visit:

I'm not sure I can do justice to it, but I'll try. Spoilers follow, but I don't know that it matters much, because you should spare yourself the agony of watching this movie.

First of all, there is no water technique. The words "water technique" are not mentioned at any time during this movie. There is no secret to any other technique, either. The movie is not about a secret of any kind nor about water or any technique having to do with water or anything else.

Second, ten minute scene of someone giving a scrub bath to a fat man.

Third, kung fu fight between a horny guy and a kung fu fighter dressed as a woman hiding in his bed. This is actually the best fight in the movie and the only scene that begins to make sense. But it only makes sense internally. It's not connected to anything else in the movie and you never see either of these people again.

Our hero gets thrown in prison and escapes by drowning his jailors in the poop bucket.

Then there's a fight between several kung fu masters, including a guy in a wheelchair, a transvestite vampire who plays a flute and a drunken master sealed in a barrel of wine. I thought, Oh, at least this will be a drunken style fight, but no, the guy playing the drunken master does not know drunken style kung fu. He's just normal.

And the climax, the evil demonic alien supervillain. Which is - I kid you not - a BLOODY SOCK PUPPET. It is a sock puppet, and it is covered in probably real blood, since this was filmed in China where that's okay with people. The sock puppet is nightmare inducing. The sock puppet is defeated when the hero bites its privates off and it commits suicide. I am not kidding. That happens. The blood covered alien sock puppet from outer space has its tiny (blood covered) sock puppet thingy bitten off by the hero and then the last words are that it is committing suicide.

Apparently this movie was made as a cheap sequel to the much-better movie Water Margin, or All Men are brothers. That explains the title, I guess, but does not explain the sock puppet or the naked fat man or the bucket of poop.

Now, before anybody says or does anything, I've seen this movie. Word of advice: if you record it on your PVR, burn it. It's now forever tainted.

this one is a bit extreme, so if you dont like it just say so and i'l remove it.
christianitydemotivator.jpg

Back