• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 Maelstrom refined Mod

@Mirsaneli there seems to be an issue with the mod. Sometimes, I cannot board a ship...

If you are refering to the non Maelstrom version of the mod, I haven't been working on it. I have just ported the files from my Maelstrom version so that anyone can play it. So any issue that happens is caused by the fact that the original GoF 1.2 hasn't been updated since the last release.

Does anyone know is there any quest related to this place? I accidentally found it under the church in Santiago.

Buccaneer-s-0013.jpg

Great, I randomly started playing with French character. Can't wait to do the questline.
You should! Rewards may be mediocre but the missions are definitely memorable.

-spoiler-

Hint hint: You are provided with a Men of War for a large Spanish battle at Hispaniola, use the fort to your advantage :)

Hello @Mirsaneli , recently I've been working on correcting ship cannon quantities. For the Bounty, I have changed it from 4 to 14 (swivels should work too), also changed gunner crew to 14 to match. But, when I fire, only the 4 guns fire. (I did start a new game save) What is the cause of this?

For the cannons to actually fire you also need to add cannon locators to the ship's model.

Hey @Mirsaneli , been quite some time since I've been here. Wanted to ask, do you know the file location for the programming/script for Peter Blood's storyline? I intend to use it as a template Edward Kenway.

Thanks. Now all I have to do, if Im not mistaken as in how it works, is to find the "cases" files and the command that initiates this storyline

Maybe this can help...

Back