• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gentlemen of Fortune 1.2 Maelstrom refined Mod

will do, i made a grave mistake of deleting non potc ships and now my game wont start, will need to reinstall and all that

will do, i made a grave mistake of deleting non potc ships and now my game wont start, will need to reinstall and all that

If you want to mod any game, you need to get used to making backups of original files. Otherwise you will be installing the game over and over again.

While waiting for the downloads, do you know how I can delete the coas ships (unless quest ones) without the game crashing? A few scripts need to be rewritten, perhaps?

While waiting for the downloads, do you know how I can delete the coas ships (unless quest ones) without the game crashing? A few scripts need to be rewritten, perhaps?

It's not just about deleting ships, it's about finding the lines related to those ships. I'm afraid I cannot help you there, because I never touched ships in any Storm engine game. But there are people here who can help you with that. I saw you made a thread, just be patient, someone will help you.

CAS Game 5_12_2020 9_16_13 PM.png
Looking good! Thanks @Mirsaneli , sorry for trouble caused

I'll ask around if they can add some lighting to the game, the evening and morning shots simply lack the bright orange glow from the PotC.

I'm off to bed now, will try to replace the weather files with the original ones tomorrow

Just remove the Weather folder in your Program\Weather directory and replace it with this one.

Attachments

• Weather.zip
    37.5 KB · Views: 162
Back