• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

I know it is WIP and it does not hang, it is in a Loop as there is no dye_sails-Action linked to the Dialog.
Outcommented the whole part and the last lines in the pirates_shipyard.c to stop the Loop.
Everything else works fine .

greetings

affirmative on the false positive nodvd. mse(Microsoft security essentials) deleted the zip right after download and log said

win32/obfuscator.xz

was found.
Checked off the scan-zipped-files-option and the download worked, then scanned it and nothing.
Will do a deep-scan of hd and give update.

Update: obfuscator.xz is still there, with scan-zipped-files set to on the zip is deleted again.
Will download again and copy to external then scan hd with scan-zip on and off .

Update again: after finally having unzipped the package on my games-computer the

dvm.dll

has been deleted by Windows Defender.
Turned the Thing off completely and now everything is fine.....
.....no more Scratching sounds from DVD-drive.

Conclusion: the dll-file is what makes the Scanners go berserk.

greetings

Last edited:
hi , matexD
i want to talk how to install maya
the problem when i finished install maya i open the crack.exe then after create license i open the maya
again but it want activation key and i dont have it even after install the crack it always want activation key

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum ...
Use google translate so I apologize if I did not explain well ...

I have a problem with Gentlemen of Fortune Full release 2.0 + patch1.3, I started with Peter Blood, and when I go into town to steal the Cinco Liagas, the ship is blue! is certainly an error, can someone help me please?

That sounds like some textures are missing. You might want to reinstall GOF2 again.

Hylie hello, nice to meet you ..
I've reinstalled the game several times, but with the same result.
I noticed that in the "resource / texture" are equal files to play vanilla.
So I copied the file "ArabellaShip.tga.tx" from GOF 1.2, now the ship has changed but the texture is not very nice, I think they should make more copies of files from GOF1.2 but I do not know what ....
Example, I have to copy the entire folder "resource / model / ship from GOF 1.2? Or simply change only the files that are in" resource / texture "? However is a real chaos, so I wonder, is not it better 1.2 gof instead of 2.0? because I have to copy the files from GOF 1.2? normal? anyway thanks for your help, you are very kind ....

That sounds like some textures are missing. You might want to reinstall GOF2 again.
I downloaded the files GOF 2.0 + patch 1.3 from the post on the front page, and I can confirm that the file "resource / texture" within GOF 2.0 full release of the game are the same as vanilla ... there is something wrong! can you give me the link where I can find with certainty the updated files correctly? thank you ...

Eh? The resource-->texture folder in my GOF2 install is 10.2 gb. It sounds like I need to DL GOF2 and compare.

EDIT: Ok so I just DLed GOF2 and compared it to the copy I already have on my hard drive and they match in size. They are both 2,386,087 kb in size. What size is your GOF 2.0 Full Release.exe?

Last edited:
Eh? The resource-->texture folder in my GOF2 install is 10.2 gb. It sounds like I need to DL GOF2 and compare.

EDIT: Ok so I just DLed GOF2 and compared it to the copy I already have on my hard drive and they match in size. They are both 2,386,087 kb in size. What size is your GOF 2.0 Full Release.exe?
I have not explained well ... only the file arabella is equal to that of the vanilla game ...
however also my size is 2.0 gof 2,386,087 kb.

Now there is a new problem, it is impossible to board a ship ... there is a way to play this game? :)

My install is GOF2 + patch 1.4.

In GOF2--->resource--->models--->ships, Arabellaship1 is 11.6 mb.

In GOF2--->resource--->textures--->ships, there is Arabellaship at 7.99mb and Arabellaship1 at 40mb.

Which one are you talking about?

That was a problem that I thought was fixed. It was caused by talking to enemy Captains. Don't talk to anyone!

I confirm correct size ...
as I wrote in the post above, I copied the file "ArabellaShip.tga.tx" from GOF1.2 and the problem is solved .... do not ask me why ... I do not know ...

In GOF2--->resource--->textures--->ships, there is Arabellaship at 7.99mb and Arabellaship1 at 40mb.

That was a problem that I thought was fixed. It was caused by talking to enemy Captains. Don't talk to anyone!
so how can I do to solve the problem that I can not to board ships? I have to start a new game?

traduci un documento.
Annulla

Forse cercavi: azzardo un'ipotesi... è possibile che sia qualche dispositivo di sicurezza di windows 7?
Contribuisci a migliorare Google Traduttore
hazard a guess ...
may be some security setting of windows 7 causes problems?

Back