• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Geralt of Rivia

Looking at the picture of Gerait, he should have long hair. Perhaps use "BillyBrock" or "depp" instead of Nathaniel?

Most of the polygons where on the face so i will try to import the hair if that fails i may use "BillyBrock" or "depp".

That is what i also wonder. :(
Is it perhaps an inefficiently made model? I've seen ones where there are a whole bunch of polygons literally on top of each other.
Many, MANY years ago when I used 3D Studio MAX, there was a button to check on that and optimize it.

Well the TOOL doesn't like my model, it was close to the size limit (without polygon reduce) when i exported it and i could reduce the polygons a bit but it would't help, only a doctor could help cause he looks in pain.
again.png

I couldn't get Geralt's hair to fit on Nathaniel's head so, i will mix Blaze.gm with BillyBrock.gm and do something i am more experienced with, texturing.

i will mix Blaze.gm with BillyBrock.gm

Yea, about that forget it, just BillyBrock.gm :modding:modding:modding
bilnath.png

EDIT: The same problem is also on normal BillyBrock.gm bout but to a smaller scale, on the mixed one the same happened from the front at any angle.

Last edited:
The face is almost ready, a bit of work is needed on the lips but other than that all good. :cheers

alfa.png

Then hair, clothes...

That took less time than i thought.

face_done.png

All things considered, pretty good in my opinion and i'm finally making progress.:cheeky

Hair and skin also done.

skin.png

Now for the clothes and armors i will try to use the textures from the Witcher 1 with a few changes just as i did with the face.

Almost done, only interface pictures and the flambard remain to add. :beer:

He starts without armor and as you buy better armor bit by bit the armor gets more protective (leather jacket->reinforced leather jacket->hands and arms protection) and as close as i could get it to the elven Raven's armor.
ingame2.png

Also here is the talking head:
ingame3.png

Is there any way to have the sword, but not being able to use it until you reach a certain level?

How do you add the sword to the inventory, when you start a new game?

Forget it, i found it. :yes

Last edited:
Also, is there any code needed, in order to use the new interface textures for the sword?
flam.png

Here is the entry for the stats:
Code:
n = InitBlade(n, "witcher_steel","witcher_steel",     25,   1,  0.00,  99, 8000, 15.0, 30.0, 30, 40,  "",        3,     0,    PERIOD_EARLY_EXPLORERS,      PERIOD_NAPOLEONIC); // Flambard used by Geralt // Grey Roger/The Nameless Pirate

Back