• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hard Labors of an assassin

saper

Powder Monkey
Last task from Santos to kill Amerigo Vieira, there is no dialogue in tavern La of Grenada. Help.

Do you have compile, error, and system log files? Also, what storyline? I thought that one was fixed.

Done loading
storyline\standard\quests\both_reaction.c not loaded, loading now!
storyline\standard\quests\quests_reaction.c not loaded, loading now!
bool CreateParticleEntity()
!!! Reload to Conceicao_Tavern (index=220)
SetCharacterTask_GotoPoint -> locator 'stay1' in group 'tables' not found
Template <goto> -> path not found chr.id = Conceicao_officiant
ItemLogic: On load location Conceicao_Tavern
ItemLogic: found 0 buttons
==> BuildSettings: New settings applied
==> BuildSettings: New settings applied
SETTING MUSIC: music_tavern
SETTING MUSIC: music_tavern

You pass Hylie Pistof Sea Hawk. Complete this quest please, there's a good sword. Thank you. V 3.2

Amerigo Vieira is the second-to-last of Santos' targets and requires no input from the tavern keeper. Santos tells you where to find him, next door to the governor.

The final target is Vito Leone and he's the one who has told the tavern keeper to tell you where to find him. Last time I played the standard "Hard Labours" quest as part of the "Tales of a Sea Hawk" storyline was under Beta 3, where it worked perfectly. More recently I've played the modified version as part of the "Assassin" story under Beta 3.2, in which various players in "Hard Labours" have been moved. Leone, for example, is on Guadeloupe. The tavern keeper there didn't say anything about him but I guessed this was because of the modifications to the quest, so I went to church without his help.

Back