• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Ajax

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
I'm working about this ship, i've got detailed plans so the work will be accurate:
here the pics, what do you think?

30xeijq.jpg

t0kq2s.jpg

Thats lookin good. I love the individual colours for the wood planks.

Thank's, no, it's the frigate, it was launched in the 1765, she had a long life, in the 1805 she had a partial rebuild...

Uhm... Ajax? The reason I like the name is because it's the name of Amsterdam's football team. I was born in Amsterdam and really like that city. :cheeky

Other than that, your modeling looks promising too. :onya

Truth be told, I don't even bloody care about football myself. :razz

Added other details and a texture which is only a test...hull only for not see it white, what do you think?
1088heh.jpg
2dceuc8.jpg

Hi, i've added some details and other, here you are the photo:
11aelnt.jpg
what do you think?

i sure hope that netting is a texture, cos that would have been a nightmare to model in sketchup.

Update: started work on the castle, added four carronades, the balls and the frontal bulkhead has a new look, like the plan, with the bell that have to be finished, what do you think?
14lj78k.jpg

I found sk7 easier than the other modelling programs and texturing is really easy, you have only to make a face with your texture, right click on it, select texture, tip projected and then it textures rightly the faces...

oh, i know the program. it's tricky to get those models in-game, though i think it's been done before. not sure. i think the constitution is one of those models.

Back