• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Greyhound a small frigate

No, these are only changes to the model. Hull and cargo space you need to change in the Ship_init. xD:

I guess you weren't joking in the thread title "a small frigate".
laugh.gif

As for stats changes, if anything they should seem more realistic now, since the ship is the right size.
So really there should be no adjustments, I reckon.
no.gif

Guess what?

http://www.moddb.com...hound1#imagebox

Yep. She's PotC-ready and all ropes are present and correct.
I took the lazy route of writing the locators to a file, then 'find/replacing' all "falb/e" entries with "ropeb/e9" to ensure no conflicts.
Worked a charm.
w00t.gif

Note: deck texture to be decided (desk vs dek1).

Brilliant; thanks very much! And no problems with the lazy way if it works as well as the non-lazy one; that's called EFFICIENCY! :razz

Absolutely! If I'd done it all through TOOL, I'd still be doing it now.
mybad.gif

And using the find/replace function in Notepad++ ensures no typing errors, hence no problems.
icon_wink.gif

This may just make the whole re-porting process that little bit quicker.

EDIT: I've decided desk.tga actually goes well with this model.
me.gif

This is about the only new ship that shows up in game on the sea and in the shipyard. It's a nasty surprise too. You look in the telescope and see a class 6 ship and think "this trade brig should be able to handle that". Then it turns to deliver a broadside and you realize you just sunk yourself by not running away. :shock

Pgargon, there is a problem with the Grayhound, Frigate Berlin, and UNICORN in COAS. Every time we dis-mast these ships the game crashes (CTD).
dunno.gif

Can you please help us?
william.gif

Back