• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP HMS Providence

He's modeling the Master & Commander film Surprise first and then is intending to make some slight changes to be HMS Providence.

Yes, of Youku sede the first post and compare the photo of the deck situa the Surprise one you'll see the changes...
I'm going to diniego the Surprise really soon, then is the Providence time.

He's modeling the Master & Commander film Surprise first and then is intending to make some slight changes to be HMS Providence.

Ohhhhhhhh ok. So how many version of the Surprise will this be now? Will this be the most accurate so far?

Does she have bow chasers? I couldn't tell.

Ok, I had some problems with the T9...
The Surprise for now is a beta version, that I'll upload today, the Providence will be finished soon...

Not to seem impatient, but how's the Providence coming along?

Also she's going to be finished ;)

I hope the last pic in sketch up:

Attachments

• HMS_Providence.jpg
    HMS_Providence.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 324
Good to hear. She's looking great! :onya

The Providence looks Bad-ass, when will she be released, in the new GOF patch maybe?

you have a good reason to be Proud jack!
thank you for these ships! ;-)

With best regards
Meyer189 :onya

:luv :luv :luv

i was thinking of maybe... downright getting on my knees and BEGGING for the foremost cannons being used as Chase guns... even if only released as a Variant... Providence Mark II... :shrug :?
but... i don't know... among all these guys here... if that would be helpful or appropriate? :facepalm
could i get myself banned for such un-pirate-like behavior? :blink:

Or should i go see a shrink... my obsession of being offensive in 360 degrees taking over? :excl: :ko

It's not an unreasonable request; many people do like bow chasers to be added, and modellers have been known to do so for the film ships...
Admittedly, I do think it would be a nice addition to this ship. :wp

i mean,like, fine, perfectly shaped bodies with two of them BIG things sticking out up front... every Man´s wet dream, right? right? :keith
These are just two damn Fine pieces of hoochie Momma Ship.
Playboy and Hooters... forget them.

i mean,like, fine, perfectly shaped bodies with two of them BIG things sticking out up front... every Man´s wet dream, right? right? :keith
These are just two damn Fine pieces of hoochie Momma Ship.
Playboy and Hooters... forget them.

Do you really want me to reply to that?
24.gif

you just did...?!

what really concerns me is the fact that the shuipbuilders of the time put the first exit to the upper deck in the middle of the ship. quite a long escape route for anyone in the front half of the hull.

Tell me about it. lol I'm getting antsy waiting for 2 new Pearls, the Revenge, and the Providence.
william.gif

Back