• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Victory [OLD VERSION]

Oskar94

Sailor Apprentice
Storm Modder
What do you think about my new "version" of the endeavour?

14b6qeh.jpg

P.S. excuse the quality of the image :shrug
P.S.2 she is a wip...

Not bad, not bad at all, could you give us an image of the side please, it isn't really clear now. But it does look good.

Agh; the picture doesn't load for me. Maybe when I'm back home again at the end of the week. :facepalm
For now, I'll trust Thomas' word that she looks good. Is it a reskin or a new/modified model too?

I think nobody has any AoP/CoAS sailorspoints/PotC shipWalk files for her; they'd have to be made. :shrug

I shall not make my judgement till you say it is nearly finished or finished :cheeky

I will say that it does look very promising though so keep it up :onya

What do you think about my new "version" of the endeavour?

P.S. excuse the quality of the image :shrug
P.S.2 she is a wip...

Hi Oskar94

I'm working on the old HMS Victory (HMS Endeavoure)model. Need to give a better texture. :onya
Now I have seen your new texture and wanted the issues when the ready? Is it even without painted Gunports? :cheeky
Update 27. August Waiting for new texture from Oskar94 :woot

Victory_06.jpg

As long as you're modifying the actual model and not just retexturing it, you could try making it look more like, y'know, the actual Endeavour/Dauntless :)

The work go on!

pgargon and I :drunk are making some changes to the model, no I am working to the texture...

Early some screen :keith

"Early some screen"... does that mean we'll see another WIP screenshot soon?
I'm looking forward to seeing what you're doing. :woot

I have a new model with new UVW coordinates, where the problem is resolved. I'm still at work by 6:00 PM. Then I upload the new model. :onya

Yes, the model's based on a classic endeavour's model with new details, like the gunports, the cannons on the deck and more...
:sail

Hey; a screenshot appeared! Indeed that doesn't look quite right. :wacko:

Back