• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Immortality cheat in! NK Build 10.1

Well every now and then just for fun I use the shotgun to clear the room of to many ladies or I shoot governors if I'm cranky. Not exactly sure why these cheats came with the game but they did, and if some want to use them so be it. I tend to live and let live myself and don't pass judgements.

shootn women don't sit right with me,but blasting those governers sound like a mighty fine idea :cheers :p:

LOL Skull I do appreciate you don't condone killing women and all but I sometimes find a room full of them a bit much. You do have to reset that though, they don't seem to respawn but the gov's do. And yeah that spanish one hard to take sometimes =)

<!--`QuoteBegin-Izzie`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Izzie)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->LOL Skull I do appreciate you don't condone killing women and all but I sometimes find a room full of them a bit much. [/quote]

Room fulla women ed be whar I'd wanna be,pervidn thar be free rum tew go wid em :cheers :p:

Maaan, especially that Spanish one, LOL!!!

arghhh, Cat...lay one hand on the Spanish Gov...and youll be...youll be *slap*...did i deserve that? but she wanted to kill *slap*...COME ON! STOP! *slap*...ill stop *slap*...i didnt say nothin!!!! *slap*...oowww...ohhh... :blah: xD:

lol you know, after you bring that up...haha you know whats funny? i play football at my high school, im Wide Reciever...ok, this one time, i caught the ball from a long pass, and some guy comes running to me full speed on the left...he RAMS into me realllly hard...we clash helmets too...believe it or not, there was a huge crack in my helmet! lol i keep it as a souvineer, and i asked coach for a new one...lol had to pay for it, oh well...but yeah, even a helmet wouldn't help lol after what ive been through :blah:

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> had to pay for it, oh well...[/quote]

Shoulda made the OTHER guy pay for it, he cracked it! SHEESH! :blah:

to tell the truth... i never knew there was a cheat function in the game.. and i dont intend to use it... i think its easy enough without cheating... you can get pretty nasty very fast... so why cheat?
but what does that C button do? quickkey to healing potions? or what?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Kimdrengen`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimdrengen)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->you can get pretty nasty very fast... so why cheat? [/quote]I agree! :blah:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Kimdrengen`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimdrengen)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what does that C button do? quickkey to healing potions?[/quote]Yes. Instead of manually selecting a potion to drink, it will quickly spend one potion and you get your HP upped. REALLY helps when you're in the heat of battle. xD:

although, i wish i could have changed the controls for that, in the control changing interface...it could only be c, but with the way i always set up my controls for all games, c is TOO far away to reach all the time...maybe in the new build we can change ALL controls :yes

"Cheaters shall not get respect...if they dont show respect, why give it to them?"
-->my oldest brother

thought that quote would fit for this section of the forum...i dont think cheating is worth it...in the end, its not worth it anyway...

"God shall judge us...a killer and a Racist, believe it or not, has a better chance of going through the gates of heaven than a theif and a cheat...especially a cheater. The Lord put us here to enjoy life and grow our gardens, not mutate them."
-->priest from my church. wow, a religious pirate? me? lol xD:

If you really want to change the potion key then in the PROGRAMCONTROLS folder open up init_pc.c
Find this line:
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "BOAL_UsePotion", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_C"), 0, false );

Just change the KEY_C to whatever is more comfortable for you. I believe that this works but I've not tried it for myself as I like using the C key xD:

Just make sure they don't conflict with any other key. My only wish were for a greater control over what potion is used. In time those small ones don't do much unless your smacking the c key alot. I tried messing with the order they are in my inventory but that didn't seem to do anything.

Back