• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Improved Gamemap !

Do yop like the improved gamemap ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jack_sparrow_jr

Landlubber
The NEW game map is ready to download now .....
tmpotc300.jpg

My improved Gamemap v.4 is out on my website.
More precise location of several islands.
feel free to use it...

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/habbe/
:cheers:

My gamemap is now updated with 2 new versions.
Potc gamemap v.5.1(1600)
potc gamemap v.1.0(2400)
The suggestion about sharpening is done, and a larger one.
no longer for download

The island of QC is wrong ..... I'm correcting it now ...
It will be up late this night

Its done.
theres a version 2(2400) and a version 7(1600)

BTW .... I'm working on a version with an actual seamap ... with longitude and laditude, and sea deeps and so .....
xD:

Yes, looks ye olde and precise....well as precise as a map back then was. :cheers

ye know, ive wants to knows always, is there any islands on Pirates of the Caribbean video game that are actually real and actually existed?

Looks good mate :cheers you wish to host it yourself or do you mind if i put it up on the file/mods area?

ye know, ive wants to knows always, is there any islands on Pirates of the Caribbean video game that are actually real and actually existed?

not those islands.. but there any multiple archipelago's in the world :cheers

good site, love...yeah i love old maps too, which brings me to the question...what if we could make the borders of the pages of the forum site have a "burned edges" look to it? like all the treasure maps look in movies and all? i think that would look cool...and have the color be tan instead of grey...if not, hey thats cool. xD: :cheers

yeah lets not cuz i enjoy the grey :cheers but what im sayin is that it would be awesome to have the "World Map" in the game look better... kinda more like a Map then what it is... but then again that might look bad.. alls i wans is it to look better...

<!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Looks good mate xD:  you wish to host it yourself or do you mind if i put it up on the file/mods area?[/quote]

your wellcome to put it up under the download section :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->good site, love...yeah i love old maps too, which brings me to the question...what if we could make the borders of the pages of the forum site have a "burned edges" look to it? like all the treasure maps look in movies and all? i think that would look cool...and have the color be tan instead of grey...if not, hey thats cool.  xD:  xD:[/quote]

I could make another one with burned egdes.
and keep both ...
:cheers:

HARHAR!!! LANDLUBBER? MATE, LOOK! u are the only landlubber mate!...im messin wit ya mate, but truly, you will get up posts quick, and be "promoted" soon...you post pretty fast!

<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->it would be awesome to have the "World Map" in the game look better...  kinda more like a Map then what it is... [/quote]Ya mean the sailing overhead view World Map? Yeah, that would be cool... Unfortunately I think we are stuck with it the way it is... But it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a look at that, hmmm.... xD:

Actually I suppose I can "spill the beans" in a small, teasing, hinting kinda way that there is an update to MY update where I changed the maps around in the textures so the Caribbean map was `right-reading` - you'lllllll seeeeee! xD:

Back