• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Improved Gamemap !

Do yop like the improved gamemap ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<!--`QuoteBegin-Admiral8Q`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral8Q)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what DOES archepelago mean too?[/quote]

An archipelago is a large group of islands, like the Philippine archipelago.
Or it could be considered a sea, such as the Aegean, containing a large number of scattered islands.[/quote]Hey Admiral have you ever been in the Philippines :gday well as you know i sail these waters :)

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-Admiral8Q`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Admiral8Q)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what DOES archepelago mean too?[/quote]

An archipelago is a large group of islands, like the Philippine archipelago.
Or it could be considered a sea, such as the Aegean, containing a large number of scattered islands.[/quote]Hey Admiral have you ever been in the Philippines :gday well as you know i sail these waters :p:[/quote]

Good point, I missed that ;)

I have to thank you so much for this map Jack_sparrow_jr
The movie pack development is going smoothly and if you want i can send you a video wich shows your map in action!!
The whole movie pack will be released as soon as the new quests by Corsair_Sclipse are complete! :bow

I tell you this thing will rock extreemly! :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-Starlancer`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starlancer)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have to thank you so much for this map Jack_sparrow_jr  
The movie pack development is going smoothly and if you want i can send you a video wich shows your map in action!!
The whole movie pack will be released as soon as the new quests by Corsair_Sclipse are complete! :yes  

I tell you this thing will rock extreemly! :blah:[/quote]

send it or give me a link :cheers

Ye will have to make an even newer map when the added islands mod comes out.... :blah:

GOD NO!!! If ye could get even a peak at there work they'd hang ye... :blah:

hehehe ....... good to know .......

gamemap v.1(2400) and v.5.1(1600)
no longer for download

The island of QC is wrong ..... I'm correcting it now ...
It will be up late this night

Its done.
theres a version 2(2400) and a version 7(1600)

:blah:

do someone know a free webspace ??????  
I forgot my, other than yahoo.com provide 6 megs free discspace...  

Well it's not that important but perhaps you got some kind of filesharing software then i could send it to you!
(Soulseek, Emule?)

can you send files in msn ? i do not know ....

but in irc its possible to share files / sending files (size does not matter)

how much (file size) is the file ?
:cheers

Back