• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Improved Gamemap !

Do yop like the improved gamemap ?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Even with my small contributions, I am also anxious for all of you to see what's new... I really do think you will like how this game is shaping up... There are lots of great things going on... xD: xD:

Catalina, love, you're a tease. Otherwise, I wouldn't love you so. xD:

Jack Jr., I have but one criticism, mate. From your last map, this one's getting a bit blurry. Not a big thing, but something you might want to look after. Outstanding work, nonetheless! xD:

Actually I suppose I can "spill the beans" in a small, teasing, hinting kinda way that there is an update to MY update where I changed the maps around in the textures so the Caribbean map was `right-reading` - you'lllllll seeeeee!  

is this spilling the beans about the 11.0 mod? or something else?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mad_Jack`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mad_Jack)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Catalina, love, you're a tease.  Otherwise, I wouldn't love you so.  :yes  

Jack Jr., I have but one criticism, mate.  From your last map, this one's getting a bit blurry.   Not a big thing, but something you might want to look after.  Outstanding work, nonetheless!  :d:[/quote]

Well I could sharpen it a little up......
:shock:

Very nice map indeed !!
I really love it
It has the right brownish pirate feeling which i really like!

Just one question do you have an even bigger version available i would like to use it in one of my new POTC movies only with your authorization of course.

Once again, brilliant work, mate. I can easily chart courses now with no more surprises outside of a storm or an enjoyable battle!! :rolleyes:

<!--`QuoteBegin-jack_sparrow_jr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jack_sparrow_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'll see if I can make a decent one .... in a bigger scale....
and for your movies ..... sure matey .....
:cheers[/quote]

Great I can hardly wait!! :d:

My gamemap is now updated with 2 new versions.
Potc gamemap v.5.1(1600)
potc gamemap v.1.0(2400)
The suggestion about sharpening is done, and a larger one.
:p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->what DOES archepelago mean too?[/quote]

An archipelago is a large group of islands, like the Philippine archipelago.
Or it could be considered a sea, such as the Aegean, containing a large number of scattered islands.

<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Caribbean map was `right-reading`  

you mean you fixed the painting in that one room?[/quote]

Oi mate, I've noticed that in many many rooms, one other thing is the big globe in the Govenor's room on Falaise de fleur is backwards! :gday

My gamemap is now updated with 2 new versions.  
Potc gamemap v.5.1(1600)  
potc gamemap v.1.0(2400)  
The suggestion about sharpening is done, and a larger one.  

Wohoo where can we download it?????
:gday

Back