• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Interface Screenshots for Ships

@Grey Roger: Here's the picture with different flags, as promised. :doff

Attachments

• FR_CastelF.jpg
    FR_CastelF.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 201
@Hylie Pistof and @Grey Roger: I've got two versions of this ship's period encounter chances now:
Code:
  //Period
   refShip.period.0 = 0.0; //
   refShip.period.1 = 0.0; //
   refShip.period.2 = 0.9; //
   refShip.period.3 = 0.5; //
   refShip.period.4 = 0.4; //
   refShip.period.5 = 0.0; //
And:
Code:
  //Period
   refShip.period.0 = 0.0; //
   refShip.period.1 = 0.5; //
   refShip.period.2 = 0.9; //
   refShip.period.3 = 0.5; //
   refShip.period.4 = 0.0; //
   refShip.period.5 = 0.0; //
Which will it be? I think I'm going with that second one for now as that is the latest by Hylie.
That shifts her appearance one period earlier. Let me know if I should reconsider. :doff
It certainly shouldn't be in "Revolutions" as it has a sprit topmast, which went out of fashion even in "Colonial Powers" times. Castell Friedrichsburg was a contemporary of Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferd, alias "Brandenburg Frigate", which also appears in our "Spanish Main", so at least if it's inaccurate then it's inaccurate in a consistent way. xD

It certainly shouldn't be in "Revolutions" as it has a sprit topmast, which went out of fashion even in "Colonial Powers" times. Castell Friedrichsburg was a contemporary of Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferd, alias "Brandenburg Frigate", which also appears in our "Spanish Main", so at least if it's inaccurate then it's inaccurate in a consistent way. xD
Thanks; that confirms that those second chance values are the ones we want.
Spanish Main through to Colonial Powers it is! :cheers

You guys are moving too fast for me.

The CastelF was a coastal patrol ship with good speed and manueverability and a shallow draft that could also sail very well into the wind.

Back