• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

JAck sparrow .... WIP

Sorry to disturb, but I am not sure I get it (he is sure goodlooking from what I can see!)
You did a model - from scratch! - and you are now learning how to texture him? I thought the learning curve was the other way around?

<!--quoteo(post=234521:date=Jan 15 2008, 10:39 AM:name=Chris Roupé)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chris Roupé @ Jan 15 2008, 10:39 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=234521"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->// how do i look on the front side of the character<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In console.c add this line : locCameraLock(PI); and press F12 ingame

<!--quoteo(post=234534:date=Jan 15 2008, 06:11 PM:name=Chris Roupé)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chris Roupé @ Jan 15 2008, 06:11 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=234534"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hmm, Cant find it, I find the 4 spheres but not where i can import textures.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Click the small square next to "Diffuse". Not the big rectangle, but the square to the right of the rectangle.

Back