• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

JRH quest

You can put it on the FTP and submit it to the forum Downloads section and ModDB.
OK! :onya
Maybe I'll wait a little and see if I get the time to remake some of the screens to the new look. ( 'green cracks')

I'm working on:
Something with SuperDurnius. :2guns
The (damned) musket issue. :2guns
Something else... :)

@ Jack Rackham

Have you see this post in the bug tracker --->> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=735&view=findpost&p=4202

:ixi

Have you see this post in the bug tracker
No I missed it. Thanks Talisman.
Looks like a bug we've seen before: No dialog in the library, thought I had fixed it... :modding

Good thing Erik is on his way again. Bad if things have to be done in a certain order! :ng

Guess I can add bugfixing to my to-do-list as well.

About the wiki page, it's written we can buy the rolls of bandages in the Redmond shop. But, these rolls of bandages I must buy are not the normal one but a special one. And this special one I didn't find it in the shop or everywhere else.

About the wiki page, it's written we can buy the rolls of bandages in the Redmond shop. But, these rolls of bandages I must buy are not the normal one but a special one. And this special one I didn't find it in the shop or everywhere else.

I think the special roll of bandages appears in the ordinary items list - not in the medications list - in the store - if I remember correctly
:mm

Well, well, well... sounds like Jack Rackham is up to.... things.... again! :dance

I think the special roll of bandages appears in the ordinary items list - not in the medications list - in the store - if I remember correctly
:mm
What? ... I think I checked all the Redmond shop's lists. I'm going to check that again this week-end and next week, I'll give you a confirmation.

I really don't know why it doesn't show up. :|
Started a jumpstart and the rolls of bandages were in the store ok (under items).

If you want to find all there is - try jumstart "9" in StartStoryline and go near Woodes Rogers. :yes

Just a check: after the first dialog with Rogers (outside loanshark backdoor),
did you get the cough syrup from him? Because that's the same place where O´Reily gets the bandages:

case "medicine_quest_given":
//from wr dialog

GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "cough_syrup");
GiveItem2Character(CharacterFromID("Thomas O'Reily"), "rolls_of_bandages");

Just a check: after the first dialog with Rogers (outside loanshark backdoor),
did you get the cough syrup from him? Because that's the same place where O´Reily gets the bandages:

case "medicine_quest_given":
//from wr dialog

GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "cough_syrup");
GiveItem2Character(CharacterFromID("Thomas O'Reily"), "rolls_of_bandages");
I don't remind, but I'll also check that...

I have found and fixed a lot of texture errors in this quest.
The reason is .bmp files changed to .tga without changing in the model.
I'll upload in a few days when I get home again.:onya

Thanks a lot, Jack! I did try to edit all BMP files to TGA that I found in the GM files, but I could've easily missed some.

Didn't bother for the Beta 2.2 update file; those are still BMPs, if I recall.

I succeded in uploading on the ftp, please someone grab it while it's possible.
It's called beta2-2 bugfix2.

For the next release: I have uploaded 3 bugfixpacks + the new storyteller thing on the ftp. :type1

Brilliant! How do you use your new storyteller character though? The coding looked a bit more complex than the other ones we added and I can't quite seem to figure it out. :facepalm

Back