• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

La Couronne 1636

Thanks bud, just installed her and here are some pic's.

Great work on this ship pgargon, i will be sailing her tonight thats for sure. :dance

It is GORGEOUS. One thing though, you will need to work on your 'gold' It is bright yellow even though it should be more golden. More people do this and it ruins the work a bit.

But model wise. Man Pgargon! It is stunning!!

The La Couronne and Apostol Felipe are without reverse lighting bug. :onya

The La Couronne and Apostol Felipe are without reverse lighting bug. :onya
Does that mean you've just fixed them, or they were originally without it? :?
In my game, La Couronne definitely had reverse lighting. :modding

Fantastic! I'll get to work for the PotC version! :dance

It's official, she's fixed in PotC too! :woot
But again, I've noticed some textures I mixed up with the original, since they have slightly different names in AoP2. (namely woodGrainU3 in AoP = woodGrainU2 in PotC, for example)
Seems there are several of his ships on which I failed to notice this, so I'll need to re-upload a few models. :facepalm
Unless of course, you're going to fix some of your older ships next, pgargon...?
I can't describe how much I and everyone else would appreciate it. :bow

Thanks very much, that's great! :woot

Amazing what you can do on a day off. :cheers

An issue with 3rd person cameras and wide screen monitors has come up. As far as is known so far this only affects the East Indiaman like the Mordaunt and to a lesser degree La Couronne.

Since La Couronne is an all new ship it is hoped that Pgargon could tell us how to adjust that camera so that all of these ships can be seen in all of their glory.

Please see this thread for more details. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17291-jamaicaship1-camera/

Back