• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

List of pirate games.

Not on our website, but I did just run across this on YouTube:
Haven't watched it myself, but hopefully you can find something good in there. :doff

Not pirate related but that U-Boat game at the end of the video has been on my watch list for ages. Having played almost every subsim ever released on PC this one caught my eye - its more of a UBOAT sim/sandbox than the video lets on, with crew management and in-boat elemts the main priority, which differs from other games such as the Silent Hunter series. Still no release date but anyone interested should check out the steam page.

Not pirate related but that U-Boat game at the end of the video has been on my watch list for ages. Having played almost every subsim ever released on PC this one caught my eye - its more of a UBOAT sim/sandbox than the video lets on, with crew management and in-boat elemts the main priority, which differs from other games such as the Silent Hunter series. Still no release date but anyone interested should check out the steam page.
Sounds like something @LarryHookins might be interested in.

I mean, not really a pirate game, but I think the swashbuckling adventure tone kind of qualifies and if it was ever to be expanded into a full-length game, I wouldn't be surprised to see some pirate-related level. It's a student project available on itch.io for free and for what it is, it's pretty cool, polished and fun. As it stands is barely half an hour worth of game but it is half an hour well spent.
En Garde! by En Garde!, Supinfogame Graduation Projects, Mangouste, Valentin Capitaine, Adrien Poncet

I mean, not really a pirate game, but I think the swashbuckling adventure tone kind of qualifies and if it was ever to be expanded into a full-length game, I wouldn't be surprised to see some pirate-related level. It's a student project available on itch.io for free and for what it is, it's pretty cool, polished and fun. As it stands is barely half an hour worth of game but it is half an hour well spent.
En Garde! by En Garde!, Supinfogame Graduation Projects, Mangouste, Valentin Capitaine, Adrien Poncet
Wow, that's the game my brother @TechnicJelle told me about a week ago or so!
It sounds pretty interesting. When I see him again, I'll be sure to ask for a demonstration. :duel:

your gonna want to change the diesny like to POTCO to Legends of Pirates online to the MMO section, a revival of the MMO pirates of the carabbian online, its completely free and has added new things too it, recently adding a new thing to PVP which is a priate themed CTF where you have to grab the enemy treasure chest, everything you liked about the original MMO is there with new areas and features like the hollowed woods for halloween or the rooms for guilds to meet or for people to gather

heres a link for their website Home

forums are on read only though so their discord is where you would get news

Like the last I brought, this is not really a pirate game, but it checks the boxes for 17th century and sort-of-swashbuckling, so in my books that¡s close enough.
It's a 1v1 fighting game with realistic swordfighting set in 17th century Poland-Lithuania. And I mean realistic; mo-capped moves by real fencers using real historical techniques, and fights that often end in one swift blow where timing and proper distance are rewarded. It's in very early Early Access, but it's promising.

There isn't a proper online mode yet, but one can play through Steam's remote play feature, and the second player doesn't even need to own the game, so hit me up if you want a duel to the death or two.:duel:

There are some other games too, like

Memory of the Sea. Legends
A Painted Ocean
Blue Horizon
LOST ISland

Hope they manage to release them someday.

Arcady as it may be, AC: Rogue is set during the 7 years war.
Not sure how much it is centered on it though, as I haven't played all yet.
From what I have seen it's pretty good if you get it for cheap, it's like a standalone expansion of Black Flag, but set in a more northern and cold environment.

Edit: Modern day still sucks on it though. :razz

Arcady as it may be, AC: Rogue is set during the 7 years war.

Heard of it and saw the game play.
No it does not cover any 7 years war battle, I think. A.C. has its own story line. Assassin vs Templar...
People say Black Flag is much better though.

Civil war navel battles would be exciting.

Just a massive list of all the pirate game's i can find, *note that they might not Just Be Just about pirate's,adding some game with sea based game play and or sailing*
Click On The Game Name For More Info/Official Page/wiki
MMO's
Browser:
Mods:
Missed one....Sea Dogs.

Still not strictly a pirate game, but damn am I glad this is being developed into a full game five years after the original student project
Wishlist and try the demo on Steam

Still not strictly a pirate game, but damn am I glad this is being developed into a full game five years after the original student project
Wishlist and try the demo on Steam
It launched two days ago and it's really good, albeit rather short.

Hello Luffy / mods, please add these 2 topics in the "mods" section at the bottom of the list! :doff
- BFP1 Mod for Battlefield 1942: www.piratesahoy.net/threads/battlefield-1942-pirates-mod.34304/
- BFP2 Mod for Battlefield 2: www.piratesahoy.net/threads/battlefield-2-pirates-mod.34114/

Thank you! p.s. these mods still get played nowadays, but only during special events.
I oversee the BF2 side, whilst my partners take care of BF1942 (which is played more often).

If you are interested to try these mods together with us, the installation is described in each topic; and to stay up to date with the event announcements, I have added Discord invitations at the top of each topic. These mods are very special to me, and the fun is guaranteed.

Back