• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Notice Mod list for TEHO 1.7.0 ENG

DevilAres

Powder Monkey
These are the mods which I found from both piratesahoy.net and corsairs-harbour.ru which can use with the ENG ver.
If anyone find any New Mods, please feel free to update this list. it will be a great help to find mods :checklist:doff

Gameplay Mechanics

Hook's Mod for TEHO 1.7.0.
ActiveMap 1.3
QuickSaveLoad 1.1
BladeDmg 1.0

Cheat Mods
Gameplay Mechanics

Cheat menu for officers, Think Out Loud cheat menu v1.4 / TOL 2 cheat menu v1.1

Player

Better Tichingitu + Mayor Hack-ish
The Smart Start Mod Version 38
Increase stamina by 20000 and carrying weight by 3000

Ships
Increase all ships cargo capacity (TEHO)

Ship Mods
Ship Modifications and Replacements - corsairs-harbour.ru - only texture. so can use with ENG ver.
Black Pearl Mod 1.7.0

Character texture Mods
Character texture replacements - corsairs-harbour.ru - only texture. so can use with ENG ver.

Audio Mods
Music Overhaul
Sea Dogs: To Each His Own music4fun pack
Sea Dogs old music
Audio Mods from - corsairs-harbour.ru - There may be Language differences.
Shanties on "Sea Dogs TEHO
Assassin Ambience Mod (Sea Dogs TEHO Ambience/Music Mod)

Translations
Spanish translation for "Sea Dogs TEHO" 1.7.0

Last edited:
These are the mods which I found from both piratesahoy.net and corsairs-harbour.ru which can use with the ENG ver.
If anyone find any New Mods, please feel free to update this list. it will be a great help to find mods :checklist:doff

Gameplay Mechanics

Hook's Mod for TEHO 1.7.0.
ActiveMap 1.3
QuickSaveLoad 1.1
BladeDmg 1.0

Cheat Mods
Gameplay Mechanics

Cheat menu for officers, Think Out Loud cheat menu v1.4 / TOL 2 cheat menu v1.1

Player

Better Tichingitu + Mayor Hack-ish
The Smart Start Mod Version 38

Ships
Increase all ships cargo capacity (TEHO)

Ship Mods
Ship Modifications and Replacements - corsairs-harbour.ru - only texture. so can use with ENG ver.
Black Pearl Mod 1.7.0

Character texture Mods
Character texture replacements - corsairs-harbour.ru - only texture. so can use with ENG ver.

Audio Mods
Music Overhaul
Sea Dogs: To Each His Own music4fun pack
Sea Dogs old music
Audio Mods from - corsairs-harbour.ru - There may be Language differences.

Great contribution.:bow

Thank you very much for adding my signature mods to the list, I think it deserves to be added to the list of fixed themes. :popcorn:

I've tried to get the hook mod files but it doesn't download I've tried for weeks. It just opens a new tab and says loading. I just want to edit the world map travel speed moves to fast. Way faster than the old sea dogs games it feels like.

I've tried to get the hook mod files but it doesn't download I've tried for weeks. It just opens a new tab and says loading. I just want to edit the world map travel speed moves to fast. Way faster than the old sea dogs games it feels like.

Welcome to the forum.

This is the link to the 'Hookmod ENG 1.7.0'

7.11 MB file on MEGA

Last edited:
Tried installing it just crashes the game I think the latest update messes with it. Might have to wait for a newer version if someone makes it. If I remember hook stopped working on it

Tried installing it just crashes the game I think the latest update messes with it. Might have to wait for a newer version if someone makes it. If I remember hook stopped working on it
Hookmod cannot be installed as is in the new version which is 1.7.3.

The developers have included several of the Mod options in the game, including Activemap.

Do you know how I can change the map travel time speed that was what I was mainly wanting
Hi.

I copy you the answer of @mitrokosta in the Discord of the game, I hope it helps you:

"No, speed change for your ship was not incorporated. Time on global map can be slowed by editing PROGRAM\worldmap\worldmap_init.c file, find this line worldMap.date.hourPerSec = 1.5;, change 1.5 to 0.5"

Back