• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

modifying the rumors

not me. except that i named the newest one a machete, which was a very temporary fix. in hindsight, we might want to rename that one into a falchion and delete the other two.

The three different versions do have different stats. The one called machete is the worst.

they're not, but the last one has what i presume to be balanced stats. also, worst depends on wether you prefer block, piecre or damage.

good news guys, the rumors work. i've only found one of them so far though. i think pressing F11 did the trick.

The island names should all be correct in the different time periods.
The island name "Concepcion" is the right one for the Bartolomeu storyline.
The only thing is that the island names in the rumours don't seem to be run through the period code yet, so they could be wrong.

it might be a good idea to change the name of what i called a machete back into a falchion, if you've used all my latest renames. i think it might be a good idea to remove the two older falchion items entirely, since the newest was meant to be a proper one, and that's the one i changed.

Back