• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Versions of The Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl for Build 13......PLSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>

jethrobsn

Landlubber
Hi everyone!!! I'm new to this site and i've been playing POTC Build 13 for months now and i was just wondering
if there are files of the new versions of the Flying Dutchman and the Black Pearl like the ones posted in youtube for my Build 13.......

PLSSS Help me!!!! I'm really crazy about the game and You guys did a great job!!!

-1stmate Zel

PS - Pls reply to this post coz i really need help....plssss

No need for the PS mate (you dont even know the forum yet) :no

What I would suggest strongly is getting Build 14 Alpha 10.1 (which is about to go BETA) ;)

However if you dont want to do this you can download the ships from: http://pyratesahoy.com/potc/Captain%20Maggee/Pearl%20&%20Dutchman.7z

Once downloaded read the forum FAQ of how to change your ship model (some things will be different like the file you have to change)
I think for Build 13 its PROGRAM/Characters/character_init.c :shrug

No need for the PS mate (you dont even know the forum yet) :no

What I would suggest strongly is getting Build 14 Alpha 10.1 (which is about to go BETA) ;)

However if you dont want to do this you can download the ships from: http://pyratesahoy.com/potc/Captain%20Maggee/Pearl%20&%20Dutchman.7z

Once downloaded read the forum FAQ of how to change your ship model (some things will be different like the file you have to change)
I think for Build 13 its PROGRAM/Characters/character_init.c :shrug

Thanks mate!!! many thanks!!! I'll try to get the hang of it... hehe.... Many thanks!!! by the way, are these the newer versions of both the dutchman and black pearl?! where can i find the faq?!

The FAQ is a stick on this very forum: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-mod-and-forum-faq-t14915.html

The FAQ is a stick on this very forum: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-mod-and-forum-faq-t14915.html

Thank God it's Pieter!!! Can i ask you something mate?! is there a newer version of the Black Pearl or Cursed Pearl where the guns fire one by one or not
once at the same time?! is there any for Build 13?! thanx!!! I only Play Build 13 coz im quite addicted to it and my computer can't run New Horizons coz of it's
low system..... Or better yet, is there a way to edit the files where the cannons won't fire at the same time?! like the gameplay of Age of Pirates?!

You can't aim single cannons in this game;
one side fires altogether, that's just the way the game works. :shrug
It is the same in AoP as far as I am aware.

There IS a newer version of the Pearl, but she isn't fixed up properly yet.
She'll be in Build 14 Beta 1 if all goes well.

The Pearl and Dutchman I attached were set up a month ago for someone who wanted to port them to City of Abandoned Ships... No work has been done on the Dutchman AND its movie accurate.

Like Pieter said the Pearl has an updated model BUT its got some bugs in it still

If you want your guns to fire one by one, all you have to do is to have low Cannons skills....this way your crew will fire slowly and rarely will fire at the same time ^^

Ok. thanks for the tips guys... But i have another issue about the cursed dutchman model that Captain Maggee Sent me... It made the game slower and laggy maybe because of the textures, is there another version of it where the textures are not the High?! Thanks for the Help guys!! Really appreciate it....

* AMD Sempron Processor
1.81GHz, 1.93GB of RAM... don't know if these are the specs..... I like the dutchman that u sent to me but i was just asking if there is another one same as the first but different texture?!

* is there another way for the guns to fire one by one?!

Not until we get the source code, and I dont see why you would want it anyway (meaning we wont be doing it)

That Dutchman is the only version of that one...

SPECS:
These are RAM, Graphics Card, Operating System, Processor

Oh... Hmm did i miss a spec?! Thanks...

I still have the old dutchman and i made the waterline 0.3 and im contented on it for now... I was just wondering if there are other version of the dutchman?! and a newer version of the Pearl like the ones posted in youtube?!

and im also wondering if is there a way to let the cannons fire one by one?! thanks again guys...

Again there is not another version of this Dutchman!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I just answered the cannon question as well, PLEASE READ
Not until we get the source code, and I dont see why you would want it anyway (meaning we wont be doing it)

Probably for the same reason i would do it....just for fun....

Shooting one or another cannon were ways to make signs....i would love if i could make signs using the cannons....althought it is completely useless when there is only AI around you that wont answer your messages or signs :keith

I see.... How about a newer version of the Black pearl where the masts and sails are changed and compatible for build 13?! Does anyone have it?! ^^,)

Is this version of the Black Pearl the one where the masts and sails are changed?! Coz i really like it... is there no version of it for Build 13?!

Back