• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Versions of The Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl for Build 13......PLSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>

I think there might be an improved Black Pearl in that FilmShips mod.
And if you've got flying crew, really you did something wrong with installing her.
I'm pretty sure she had the correct crew file even in Build 13.
Note that in Build 13 "BlackPearl" is the completely inaccurate and stupid stock game model,
while "theBlackPearl" is the movie-accurate version.

I think there might be an improved Black Pearl in that FilmShips mod.
And if you've got flying crew, really you did something wrong with installing her.
I'm pretty sure she had the correct crew file even in Build 13.
Note that in Build 13 "BlackPearl" is the completely inaccurate and stupid stock game model,
while "theBlackPearl" is the movie-accurate version.

Hmm.... But the Masts are different from the Newer Versions... and i like the newer versions better.... but the filmships was cool too it's just that "theblackpearl" was a bit smaller than the newer ones and the masts and sails are also smaller...

Can i use the Model of the Black Pearl from Build 14 for my Build 13?! if yes, can i have the model and texture?!

I didnt include the walk files did I?

Don't know what the missing files are but all i can say is that the Black Pearl that you sent me has a crew that is walking above the deck of the ship... but it's alright.... But if you want me to improve it, then i'd be glad to accept it... anyway thanks for the help mate.... i really like the version that you sent me...it's the flying crew that's what bothers me so much... :keith

That version doesnt make the game laggy normally (it might just be your specs like I asked you to post when you reported this)

SWS is currently going through compressing the files to make them smaller which will HOPEFULLY make the game require less specs to run (THIS IS FOR BUILD 14 BETA) :yes

When this is done (probably with BETA 1) I will probably be making a new movie ship mod for Build 13 ;)

NOTE: Asking the same question over and over again isnt going to earn you fans btw, its just going to get us annoyed

That version doesnt make the game laggy normally (it might just be your specs like I asked you to post when you reported this)

SWS is currently going through compressing the files to make them smaller which will HOPEFULLY make the game require less specs to run (THIS IS FOR BUILD 14 BETA) :yes

When this is done (probably with BETA 1) I will probably be making a new movie ship mod for Build 13 ;)

NOTE: Asking the same question over and over again isnt going to earn you fans btw, its just going to get us annoyed

thanks for the update mate... I will be waiting for the new movie ship mod that you will be making for Build 13.... oh and sorry.... hehehe.... I'll keep myself posted for the new movie ship Mod for Build 13... :keith

The update is that I am currently working on a Build 13.1 that will include the movie ships mod (with smaller texture size)... I need to gather all the files and also make the installer so please be patient for awhile longer

The update is that I am currently working on a Build 13.1 that will include the movie ships mod (with smaller texture size)... I need to gather all the files and also make the installer so please be patient for awhile longer

Aye Cap'n.... Thanks cap'n.... i'll be patient.... :dance

will there be some new features or none?! coz it's fine with me if there's none but better if there are.... I'll still be patient mate... :dance

If you want new features, get Build 14 Beta 1! :razz
Seriously, what's the point of adding new features to Build 13,
when we're already working on Build 14 which does exactly that? :wacko:

If you want new features, get Build 14 Beta 1! :razz
Seriously, what's the point of adding new features to Build 13,
when we're already working on Build 14 which does exactly that? :wacko:

it's because of the specs of my PC.... I couldn't even run some of the games like COD2, MoHPA and etc... and i'm contented on the Build 13... it's just because of the bugs and all.... sorry master Pieter.... :shrug

Oh... Cap'n Maggee can you fix the bug (after boarding a ship and moving to the world map....the game closes without reason...)
just a suggestion.... hehehe

That bug is the major bug that we are fixing, and Build 14 Beta FULL... should require less specs now

Back