• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Versions of The Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl for Build 13......PLSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>

oh... coz i want the sails to be bigger and wider like the 3.0..... Oh man... oh well...

by the way... is can you edit the rate of fire of the cannons?! like the inverval of each cannon?!

NO, AGAIN read what we are writing, you can change it so that the cannons take longer to reload but not the actual fire rate

ok.... sorry if im asking too many questions mate.... i was just disappointed about the model of the Black pearl that's all... im alright about the cannons though....

So the Black Pearl that you want is 3.0 though?

keep an eye on that thread for when its ready to be in game ;)

Its fine mate Ive just been having a bad couple of days lol

I work in retail so the christmas period has been really busy, but its starting to quite down now thankfully

My new iPod just arrived so now Im getting happy, dont hesitate to ask other things mate, just know at the current time all we can do with the cannons is have the reload rate changed and not the gun rate of fire :yes

alright... i'll just keep myself posted.... remember, im only playing Build 13 coz it doesn't lag in my computer like the Build 14... hehehe.... and thanks for the advices just keep me posted on the Black Pearl 3.0 (or better version) and Flying Dutchman (and more better versions) alright... thanks... ^^,)

I think the only new version we will get of the Dutchman will be the Uncursed one but will keep you posted on the Pearl :yes

Im playing B14A10 and i cant even walk through the ports or sail with too many ships around me, so much lag i have...but im just fine....B14 is way better than anything before that :dance

It's the Laggy thing that im concerned about mate... well, good for you coz you can play it and your satisfied about it... I'll just stick to B13... The best game i played!!! hehe... anyways....
if there's anyone out there who can help me in putting a new version of the Black Pearl and the Flying dutchman (cursed and uncursed) in B13, please keep me posted.... thanks everyone!!! :gday

Its is improbable that you will find a good model of the Pearl and the Dutchman if you want to avoid lag, i think....Well, fair winds to you, mate! :onya

Did anyone mention the FilmShips mod for Build 13 yet?
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?app=downloads&showfile=35

It contains, if I recall, an old version of the Flying Dutchman.
Not as movie-accurate as the new one (stern is lower and wider), but is definitly recognizable.
Worth a try.

As for the Black Pearl, just keep an eye on the version 3.0 thread yourself.
At the moment, she's not fit for proper use; still missing lots of ropes.
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/the-black-pearl-3-0-t15193.html

alright.... Pieter?! is there a version of the Black Pearl 2.0 where the Bug on the Crew is fixed (Crew looks flying in the ship)?! If there is one can you or anyone who can read this, send it to me?! Thanks...

Why not give it a try and see, most of us are using Build 14 Alpha 10 and might not have Build 13 readily available

Back