• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

New Versions of The Flying Dutchman and Black Pearl for Build 13......PLSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>

That crash you mention sounds like the midnight full cargo hold CTD one.
Pirate_KK fixed that AGES ago; it's included in the Build 13 installation instructions:
http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/build-mod-files-t13163.html/page__view__findpost__p__315552

Build 14 Beta 1 shouldn't ask THAT much more of your computer; just more HD space.
It seems pretty stable and playable now and it has a LOT more new content for a LOT more new fun!

The bug is fixed and has been for awhile :yes

I will be including it in with the patch 13.1 file I will upload when I finish it, been busy last couple of days with work and AUSTRALIA DAY!

And if you can't wait for that, just get the Build 13 compatible fix from the link in my previous post.

Oh... thanks Cap'n Maggee.... hehehe... i can't wait to have the patch 13.1..... and thanks for the help master Pieter!!! :dance

It has a very major bug that I need to sort out before I can release it, although it doesnt affect gameplay AT ALL it will be one that people will complain about

Don't worry. I can confirm Captain Maggee is actively working on it. :yes

When I sort out the BUG, Im not going to release something that will just need to be re-released afterwards. One its time consuming, two it uses up my upload limit.

So when I sort out the bugs it will be released until then you just have to wait

That's still the Tartane interface picture bug?
Try asking Pirate_KK.

You'll probably just have to keep your eyes peeled for it - "it'll be out when it's out" is the release date for everything on here, since things can happen and cause stuff to be pushed to the back burner for a while. That, or the modders are working on some big, time-consuming project at the moment. Or real life intrudes, which happens all too often to everybody.

Yep if you take a look around the forum you will see that I have just started university, so that is taking up quite abit of time with me trying to get everything sorted and finding my way around

Back