• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help NO SHIP IMAGE!!!

Config.exe only showing 800*600 32bit & 1024*768 32bit. Can I run the game with 16 bit with 640*480 or 16bit with 800*600resolution?? If yes then what to change in engine.exe?

What??? You have a trashed install.

You can set your resolution manually in engine.ini. The settings are right at the top.

New problem.
Goods(counter bands) not showing when I am going to sell. I had buy Tobacco to sell in Jamaika, but when going to sell it's not showing. It is in ship-cargo window but not in buying-selling window at shop.
If I click on sell all good tab, all goods are sold, but not that one. It is still showing in ship cargo.
What to do?? Please advice.
* I am playing Legend of Jack Sparrow storyline.

Last edited:
That is the economy. Contraband goods can not be bought or sold in stores. Contraband goods can only be bought where they are not contraband and can only be sold to smugglers.

Smugglers can only be found in Taverns. Good Luck!

Ok, thanks a lot.
I played build 13 and did a lot with contrabands through shops. I thought it's a bug of build 14. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Back