• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed No smuggler at Cartenga

The piece of code above will output the X and Z coordinate on screen when on the worldmap.

The worldmap is a 2D plane and Y is the height so you dont need one ;).

Thats where your ship will appear when you enter the worldmap from there

@Pillat yes.

@Pieter Boelen yes those I tought about too. There still has to be a character added and it has to be added to the smuggling list, but first we need the location. I believe there is nothing in the towntable.

Uhm.. I didnt find anything to tell the game where on 3D sailing the locator for mooring and sail to is.. did I miss something? :O

thats also what I'm still looking for. could be the worldmap coords are used but I dont know for sure. Please try it and see if it works else we know we are missing something :p. I have never added a shore also, so its new for me too.

F11 SHOULD be enough but to be sure I'd recommend starting a new game.

Well.. I don't know.. but the game somehow searched his own point for the shore.. which is also quite a nice spot.. seadogs2_0075.jpg

EDIT: And F11 is not enough, a new game is required

OOps :D I made a mistake with the outcommenting :D You are now able to teleport from the shore to the Saint Pierre Outskirts :D

The location of the shores is based on locators in the GM files. It is probably island_init.c where the locators are linked to their reloads to shore/port.

Well I can't edit .gm files at all, so someone else has to do that IF we want another location.. but as I thought.. the current location is quite nice too, imo. But maybe we should search for a better shore location, since the Martinique one has big cliffs raging out, which is not the case here..

The GM file already contains several locators; most likely also one for the beach you wanted. Either way it doesn't matter all that much.
Do you have now a beach on the other side of the port? Perhaps that even makes more sense. After all, why would you smuggle on a beach right under the fort's nose? :facepalm

The shore is now when sailing from Cartagena a bit to north. So in the exact opposite direction to the fort ;)
The locators and names are behaving right, but I have to update the worldmap since those locators are false atm^^
And you still can teleport to Saint Pierre and I dont know why :D I outcommented the reload maps, but the game doesnt care at all :D

Is there any reference to Falaise de Fleur in the location init file? Check the .townsack attribute especially. Also the .island one.

Back