• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Other nations

Sofus

Landlubber
would it be posible to add new nations to the game when the expansion pack comes out??... would love to have a danish colony :cheers:

hmm...hope Catalina and dem get to this quick! i love de idea mate! they are making an expansion pack that makes like, as i hear, 20 new islands!!! (note: it might be less harhar!) either way, ill try to get to cat or the ones working on this expansion right aways for ye's! ill try to remember! maybe they can make a few MORE islands, which would be in Danish control! :cheers :cheers:

To be sure if thar be 30 new islands, not all of em would be pirate islands,some one probably be added tew existing Nations,hopefully some new Nations would be fantastic :cheers

well... the schooner im working on is a coastal defence craft.... so hope that they can make garison fleets in the expansion :cheers

Ahoy, mateys! I know that the expansion package with the new islands will open up the possibility for new nations to join our game - and I DO know there WILL be more countries represented, but I am unsure whether the Danes will make an appearance. Everything is still too much "`up-in`-`the-air`" to say. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Sofus, your schooner sounds great, when you've got something to show, we'd be delighted to see it! :cheers :cheers

on wich nations would you be thinking then ? :cheeky
i don't realy know any other then their are in the game...

maybe a pirate nation :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-england`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(england)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->maybe a pirate nation  :cheeky[/quote]

Yeah, a nation of "Naer do Wells"! :shock: 8)

Expansion? Whoa. I'm new here, what expansion? Is it a mod or an officially endorsed expansion that we have to pay for?

it's a mod , wich means it totaly FREE , and wibout the disney CRAP !

BTW welcome m8 :shock:

well , i can tell you how to remove it manualy : by just removing the skin

however , beacouse i'm not sure , don't forget BACKUP the files !!!!

go to : resource/models/Characters

then somwhere between the files their shoud couple of files somthing like zombie_001 , or Skelent or undead , somthing like that , and just remove them (i believe it where 4)

i think that should do the tric

DOn'T FORGET TO BACKUP IT IN CASE I WAS WRONG!!! :shock:
good luck :cheeky

downlaod the build 10.1, http://www.mods.piratesahoy.net/index.php?...ntry&entryid=39

you can also download A LOT MORE AT www.mods.piratesahoy.net, but the build that you will download at that site i gave you has about everything. trust me, its a revolutionary thing, makes the game 50 times better without exxageration. as for the expansion, its gonna have like 30 new islands and all, and A LOT OF OTHER THINGS. same with the NEW BUILD! 11.0! :cheeky :shock:

no it removes ALLLLL of them in the dungeons...the ones outside the mines by greenford are still there though...im sure in the Build 11.0 will have ALL undead removed...i dont think they have much significance to the game, cuz i like realism. :shock:

The skellies get replace by smugglers in build 10.1. So no more odd things like that.

Actually there may be some "Akellani" natives still wandering about on some of the islands but they are not the "undead", they are merely "nearly dead" (emaciated but alive) and mighty mad that we've taken over their island. And the skelly monkeys are the same way - "nearly dead"...

Their bite is poisonous, so be careful if you get bit - you'll need an antidote!

i think someone should make a skin that looks like a REAL monkey with skin, and a REAL incan with skin or whatever human was "surpreme" in the Caribbean before the colonials. any volunteers? :shock:

Back