• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Other nations

<!--`QuoteBegin-jack_sparrow_jr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jack_sparrow_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->argh ..... allmost a shame the disapear in v.11
they give so many  gooooooood points :shock:[/quote]They're gone in 10.1!

But they are replaced by SMUGGLERS - who give good points too.

Well... i think that Denmark should be representet since they had a few colonies in the caribian + one of the worlds largest navies

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey Sofus me thinks your so obsessed with DENMARK :cheers[/quote]

of course Sofus is PROUD to be a Dane...........

(me too)

WE invented the Mjød, (alike grog) but a thousan years before .......

AND we did BEAT midterterranie pyrates LONG before the Caribbean waz found ......

:cheers: mateys

I could go for an Island controled by the Knights of Malta, they were an absolutely HUGE naval power, there is no question of that. They ruled the seas for quite a long time.

well... i still think that denmark should be the first to enter with 1 colony... and then have the ability to annex other colonies :eek:ops

Haha Denmark natives, populating a Carribean island :( ..... :oops: i guess your right sofus there should be a denmark colony :cheers :d:

I enjoyed the undead underground :blah:

Maybe if someone had a "reverse" mod for those who like fighting the undead underground. Hint hint 8)

And speaking of new nationalities, maybe an Undead, or "Cursed" nation consisting of the undead created by angry Incans, Khael Roa could be the Island where they live (or unlive)

I took one of those smallest boats sailing into Khael Roa to see what was in there. It's too bad it goes to waste.

Hello, let me confirm if Catalina has not already :blah:

Sweeden is part of the Expansion, Danes are under discussion.

Inka, American, German, Chinese will be featured.

Japanese, Russian and American nations will make an apearence, but not all of them may have permanent colonies.

Some of the Nations will be only triggered through quests.

Details on American Nation are not finalised as of yet.

Back