• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Other nations

<!--`QuoteBegin-Suraknar`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suraknar)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hello, let me confirm if Catalina has not already :cheers[/quote]Nope, I've been keeping my mouth shut per the rules of the PMT - just offering encouragements and hints but no real details...

So there ya have it, everybody - Duke Surak'nar is one of THE PMT modders (I am merely a "guest modder" there) - and so I think you can say that it came straight from the "horse's mouth"! Good news, hm??? :blah: :yes

hmmm ..... why not just the nation that actual colonies in the caribbean .....
and then the other nations could be trigged to be there .......

and perhaps a starting menu where you could choose your nation,
then of course England and Denmark had to be friendly, course they had a very LONG war going on in that century, 30 years I believe....

and perhaps an opption to conquer islands, and `re-instate` a gov from ya own nation......

would be nice to see ....
:blah::

Hey where can you download Booocha's BlunderBassa gun? :blah: can someone give me a link to it!

well... i wouldnt concider the game over before the danish flag has been raised over every single colony :blah:
Is it possible to make the mod where you can capture colonies and annex them for your own nation?? and would it be possible to make the mod so the other nations can actually take back the colonies or capture other colonies?? would be the coolest addition... of course after the danish kingdom mod :cheers

:yes

Well if my eyes are correct Booocha is one of the guest modder,did he not tell you anything happened to his BlunderBass Gun Mod? :yes

woo, i'm back, after weeks and weeks away from potc... university and work really get in the way of stuff, don't they?! i spent nearly my whole holiday working (for money, not for uni).

anyway...

well people i know the pmt modders (i'm only a pmt guest modder :yes ) are planning actual new colonies under different nations, which may be a while coming yet... but it would be fairly easy to add new nations for the random encounter ships. so when you come across an armed merchant convoy it could turn out to be swedish or danish or whatever as well as the usual spanish, british, french etc.

would that be worthwhile?

Back