• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Oxbay and Tobias

On Tobias mission, when I've killed the French soldiers in the tavern of Oxbay and spoken to him after that, Tobias does nothing and because of that, I'm completely jammed in the tavern. The door is locked and I can't get out. There isn't anything that helps me to continue my game further. Has anyone suggestions how to solve this problem?

Yes i have tried, but it doesn´t work

Can you enable error logging:

See item 4 in this post for how to do this: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

And then post the Error - system - and complie logs as attachments to a post here.

This may show what is going wrong :mm

Also which version ( build ) of the game are you playing :?

:cheers

Can you enable error logging:

See item 4 in this post for how to do this: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/page__view__findpost__p__352879

And then post the Error - system - and complie logs as attachments to a post here.

This may show what is going wrong :mm

Also which version ( build ) of the game are you playing :?

In one reason or another I don't get compile.log or error.log after doing what the link says. Here is, however, View attachment system.log

I'm running with build 13 and btw, I've now spotted also a problem with paying crew salaries. Salary screen only flashes quickly and the crew doesn't get the money. :cry

You should definately get a compile file ( error file is not always generated for some reason )

From the system file you posted it looks as if your game is not even loading.

Can you check in the Pirates of the Caribbean folder and see if there is an engine. ini configuration file as the system log says it cannot be found. :shrug

After enabling error logging did you load a save & play the game up to the point where you got stuck before. When that happens exit the game and see what logs you have.

Error.log is only generated if there's an error to log, which doesn't always happen.

I tried to get compile file again but there was the same problem. Maybe I just start a new game and hope everything goes fine this time. :keith

Back