• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Festival!

We didn't get too many pics this year because I started off with a video and I didn't even know the camera would take videos. :facepalm Those belly dancers were cool tho. Three of them had these big snakes wrapped around their heads and shoulders and the other dozen or so were carrying swords and, while dancing and going from standing to their knees to their backs, had those swords balanced on their heads. And bellies.
Then there were people putting on a trial and some guy passing out pardons.
There was the usual battle with the shore battery firing at the ship passing by.
Then there were a few pirates and hot pirate babes.
And the RummBarr!
opening act.JPGtrial-1.jpgpardon.JPGmotley crew-1.jpgmotley crew-2.jpgmotley crew-3.jpgRummmbarrr.jpghot!.jpg
ship-3.jpg

Sorry I missed it Hylie. My son decided to get married and I found myself in Georgia instead. I will be in the Northwest until mid July. Most modding on Eras is on hold until I get back. I am taking another trip to Missouri in July/August. After I should be back at my homebase and sailing out Kemah Texas regularly. I will try to finish the mod up in between. It is SOOO close to being done.

I'd be willing to share the whole mod with you privately if you think you'd like to take a crack at mizzen shrouds and flags on POTEHO reskins. Very time consuming. Time is something I don't have much of right now.

I know you guys are busy tweaking Build Mod again and that has always been the priority around here.

MK

Congrats on your son's wedding! Weddings are a lot of fun. I have a brother in Missouri and fractured an ankle there. The flights home were memorable too.

Things are hectic with POTC right now but should calm down soon, and I would be honored to try my hand with those ships. We all want your ERAS mod to be the best it can be.

I know you guys are busy tweaking Build Mod again and that has always been the priority around here.
Things are hectic with POTC right now but should calm down soon
Sorry! Blame my broken hip! :whipa
I know the Build Mod is my priority. It doesn't have to be anyone else's though. :shrug

Anyway, we should have Beta 2.5 done soon. And then there won't be any new releases for a while, because I first need to do a fair amount of work on Beta 3.

We all want your ERAS mod to be the best it can be.
Seconded! :woot

Unfortunately, there are not many pirate festivals in the middle of cornfields. That one in Bloomington, IN. in August is probably about as close as I could get, still a couple of hours away though. Maybe one of these years I will actually get a chance to check one out.

Arrgghh. My camera broke so all we got was a few pics my wife took. There was a different ship this year that is older and looks better than the one they used in past years. Unfortunately I got no pictures of that one.

These arrr: Billy Bones the 100 year old pirate, the cake lady, life, the lizard and snake ladies, the band.
Billy Bones-3.jpg cake lady-2.jpg life-1.jpg life-2.jpg life-3.jpg lizard lady and snake lady.jpg sword dancers-1.jpg the band-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back