• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of The `Month-March`

Pirate of the Month

• Skull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spaz

• Meiggar

• Catalina The Pirate

• KevO44

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would nominate myself, but I don't think I can compete with Cat and the 1,000 man guy, even though I have posted so many interesting thoughts on my table and I was one of the supporters for the Crows nest. I guess that isn't much of a argument. Maybe next month... :D

Oh, Python your just as important as the rest of us. But if you wish to wait till next month thats your decision

Fortunately, thar be many months in a year! :yes

C'mon, folks, keep dem names a rollin' in here so's we be havin' a hefty field o' nominees! :cheers:

Well if everyone gets nominated, then everyone gets at least one vote :cheers

No, no, matey! We jus' need a good field, like 7 or 8 or 10! :cheers

Kin ye give us a recap of de nominees thus far, KevO? :yes

Nominies

OK Fred Bob, you got it. We have

Catalina The Pirate :p:

Meiggar :|

Skull :yes:

and last but never least
Spaz :cheers

you know if i had two choices, i would vote for Meiggar, who was my origional choice in the first place, but i would also choose spaz...its a hard choice. too bad we only get one choice. but if we had more than one i think it would get confusing so its good the way it is!

Wow, me in the running again! :cheers

I didn't vote for me last time, and I won't this time because I know who has been here quite a bit helping a lot of people and he's already been nominated... SO... :p

Thanks for the nominations, guys! :p: Nice to know this old lady is appreciated, HAHA! :yes

You shouldn't tell us your vote. Its bad luck. :cheers

and I won't this time because I know who has been here quite a bit helping a lot of people and he's already been nominated... SO...  

does it start with an S and end with a nomination by me?

<!--`QuoteBegin-KevO44`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevO44)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You shouldn't tell us your vote. Its bad luck. :yes[/quote]

But I didn't tell you who I voted for, or who I might vote for - just that I didn't vote for myself last time and won't this time, too! <shrug> I am just one person here, and I have fun here, and I will vote for the one who *I* have noticed has been here a lot and helping people a lot... He deserves recognition... And since he's been already nominated... :cheers

Sorry, Catalina, is just your a little ovious on who your most likely goin vote for :cheers

well, i have to go for either spaz or cat......spaz like it when we push him around so ill go for cat this month and spaz next month

:yes that icon aloe ensures cats nomination :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back