• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Pirates Odyssey: To Each His Own

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were assured that we'll get all english stuff to put in the game (texts, voices etc) by the end of July. I'd say August.
That's good to hear! :cheers

Do you have any details/screenshots/videos we could post to our main page in the meantime?
I am quite curious to find out what you've done! :woot

Joruba please answer several questions :)
1. Could you reveal the recommended graphic card for HD+/Full HD resolution with max graphic details?
2. Will english version be fully playable? I mean all bugs recovered by programmers and players from Russia since last year will be removed(latest russian patch included)?
3. Is there an idea of release dvd box version or only on steam?

Hello!
1. Any 128+ MB video card will suffice.
2. Yes, it will.
3. It's still a matter of discussion.

steam was good on Homefront, till they tried to patch it and screwed up big time so everyone went to Battlefield 3, Empire total war i love to play on steam as well as Civ 5. just hope that POTEHO will be as good, but i guess its a wait and see........:wp

For shure Joruba is already working on some very nice new promises that he usually never keeps, just to jolly (Roger) us along :drunk
That is really uncalled for. Being pessimistic about the whole thing is one thing, but there is no need for getting nasty.
We KNOW that this game exists; Modernknight1 has got the Russian files. It's not like this is another "Pirate Simulator" aka. a completely fake project that never existed in the first place.
Game distribution was a big, bad mess with Age of Pirates 2 as well. But you cannot hold the people who made the game responsible for that.
I'm sure that Joruba and his team have got all the right intentions.

Hi Pieter, looks like you didn´t get my meaning at all.

1. I´m not nasty, i´m sarcastic.
2. I never said that i don´t believe that POTHEO won´t be released in English some day. Remember? I was the first one in this thread that gave proofs that steam is already testing it in English.
3. I know everything about the mess with AoP 2, at least this always was and still is my absolutely favorite Pirate Game. I know more or less everything about AoP 2.
4. I´m not holding anyone responsible for any delays of POTHEO in English at all and never said so.
5. Contrary to you, i just don´t believe that Joruba is a member of the BLACKMARK STUDIO Team. I personally think that he just wants to get some attention by fooling around with us. THAT´S ALL!

But if you have any proofs that i´m wrong, then i would change my mind right away ;)

Last edited:
Directly from the Head of the BlackMark Studio.
Furthermore, Joruba did the English translation of the POTEHO content.

Even if it´s true what you are saying, fact is that Joruba isn´t much of a reliable person. He was promissing a lot of things in this thread that all didn´t happen till now:
02.17. he said that he will post some links for us... nothing happened
02.18. he said that he will post some screenshots, posters and videos... nothing happened
05.13. he said that he will start a PR campain in a few weeks and that we can expect a lot of news and content... now we have August, that´s a few month not weeks and nothing happened
07.19. he said that he´s making a proper trailer... so let´s continue whaiting and maybe never see something
That are far to much words for my taste if no action follows :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We know the game is out there. And I recall Modernknight1 seeing proof that a translated version IS in the works.
We'll just have to be patient and see what happens.

It's a good thing we've got other things to occupy ourselves with.
Hmmm..... PotC Build Mod! :treasure:

We know the game is out there. And I recall Modernknight1 seeing proof that a translated version IS in the works.
We'll just have to be patient and see what happens.

It's a good thing we've got other things to occupy ourselves with.
Hmmm..... PotC Build Mod! :treasure:
im waiting for it to be released, i was only being sarcastic about christmas/new yrs, ill play it on steam anyday over origin who does battlefield 3, need for speed most wanted 2012, and upcoming battlefield 4, they're crap. i pay the $$$ for the games I want to play not when THEY say i can with lousy updates that sometimes take 15 hrs or so. but until POTEHO releases it ill be content with AoPCoAS (GoF).
:onya:type1:duel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back