• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC Sea Colour

This is the closest thread I could find for this issue. The white foggy storms never got fixed. I could hardly see the water and almost capsized because I did not know which way to turn. What needs to get edited?

I noticed this during a tornado the other day. The code needed is in post #75 and goes in PROGRAM\Weather\Init\WhrInitValues.c, though I just checked and the code isn't there. :facepalm
Please try the attached file and see if it helps.

Attachments

• WhrInitValues.c
    12.9 KB · Views: 78
I finally got caught in a storm during the day! :sail The new storm is much better with no whiteout. But it sure beat up my ships and as we limped towards an island we were attacked by a superior pirate fleet and wiped out. :pirateraft
Ya win some, ya lose some. :walkplank

Good, at least that code works as intended. The only issue left with storms now is probably how to make the weather transition smoothly back to normal when a storm ends.
I think the fog can sometimes turn bright white again after a storm, but I'm not sure how to fix that. :read

Yeah, it would be nice if the weather did transition away from a storm after a storm. In the open sea mod, if youleave port in bad weather, but not a storm, it most often turns into a storm which then turns into a series of storms. It never goes back to decent weather.

Back