• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Rescue Bartolomeu`s crew

Billybones

Landlubber
Hello all. I`m having trouble with this quest. Every time I get to the church I have the conversation with Bartolomeu about me killing the hangman and then I end up stuck in front of the church unable to move under control whilst everyone around me is able to carry on freely. Is this a bug or am I doing somethig wrong????
Thanks in advance Billy.

Hello Pieter. I get near the church and Bartolomeu talks to me. My character moves automatically in front of the church and after that I`m unable to move. He just stands there whilst everybody else carries on. I`m able to interact with others if they pass in front of me but no hangman comes and I have waited quite a while before loading again.

I started again from an older saved game and this time it worked. The hangman was not appearing with the other save.

AGH! Indeed the game has been know to do REALLY random things with just refusing to execute quest cases. It then DOES work after loading a savegame, as you have found.
Really annoying, but we have zero clue on why it happens. The code for these instances actually IS correct. :facepalm

That part of the quest is really buggy. I save at every scene change while in the city.

Back