• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Serious Request

As far as I have gone (And taking into account that I could only recently play New Horizons since last weekend), I find this last version very stable and very close to what it is a perfect version for release.
I didn't find any major bugs during my testing (Although I didn't have so much time to test it for too long).
There are some minor bugs and things that still have to be adressed. But I will put those on the Bug Tracker (Or in the threads if thereis one open).
I was testing 6th february version.

As far as I have gone (And taking into account that I could only recently play New Horizons since last weekend), I find this last version very stable and very close to what it is a perfect version for release.
I didn't find any major bugs during my testing (Although I didn't have so much time to test it for too long).
That is good to hear! I was beginning to fear that people were beginning to give up on it, because there was too much unexplained weirdness these days.

I'll definitely be looking forward to feedback on how things work after longer periods of player too.

There are some minor bugs and things that still have to be adressed. But I will put those on the Bug Tracker (Or in the threads if thereis one open).
Please do! :onya

I have other issues that are taking my time and have not been able to play POTC for nearly a week now. I started a new game after the last update but did not get very far.

What I remember is that the officer leveling needs to be matched to the player's leveling better. The base game works well.

Im not sure of this 6feb update yet, I have come to the last fight with the"Black Pearl" standard storyline,
but something weird is going on there. There was some minor things that`s worried me,dont have them
in my memory just now:(

Who would be willing to help out with a proper, substantial push to get this OVER AND DONE WITH?
This applies to both testers AND modders, because I may need substantial support from both groups.

I'm generally around somewhere in the background. :popcorn:I guess I could start actually trying to play "Tales of a Seahawk", since I think I would still count as a novice, to see how easy (or hard ) it now is. I had left the Sabine Matton stuff until after Beta 4 (which at the time I thought was about to happen :xmas) but I can quickly tidy up Sylvie Bondies dialogue which is currently a mess plus a scene for Sabine to join your crew (by special request). Anything else elsewhere you can always ask and I can at least have a try.:boom:

Back