• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Smuggling CTD and Friendly Enemies???

I managed to get three ENEMY coastguard ships to appear without a crash! On a savegame that was previously getting those problems.
So I think we're getting there. :dance

I've got this almost working now. It now all uses one generic piece of code.
Just for some reason the governor ship hunting quests try to generate a pirate ship of Tier 1, which isn't supposed to be happening. :shock

All code rewritten and no longer causes a CTD. Coast Guard ships are proper enemies and there can be three that show up at the same time.
Class calculation code completely rewritten. Let's see how this goes! :cheers

I feel a new game coming on and I have had no problems smuggling plus I just got my 2nd ship. Largest haul in this game was $432,000 piastres.

I never did find out WHY that CTD occurs. All I know is that it doesn't happen any-more with the rewritten code.
From what I gather, it is rare, but does happen on occasion. And when it does, it's not a random fluke. :shrug

Excellent work Pieter.

I shall be making a new save with "Beta 3 WIP 8" and will report back if any problems/CTD's. (was getting bored with my last save anyways).
If there are issues with Smuggling I may well find them, as I will be doing it day in, day out! (when not working ;) )
Roll in the 2 million+ runs.
:pflag

Back