• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Sound/Video Settings

Indeed they DO display as stock game textures. Odd; they're supposed to be different, but they're not.
And I can't quickly figure out why either. Must have been like that all along. :facepalm

I think I'm remembering completely wrong. While the Left/Right arrows are different in the Brown Interface, probably the Sliders were never changed to match. :facepalm

I just looked at both my beta 3.1 install and my stock POTC install they are all fine. It appears that your stock POTC install is gutted and you will need to dump it and start over. :ko
Okay. :onya
I don't want to sound disagreeable but the missing textures are stock textures. Or they sure look like it to me. Here are my beta 3.1 blue and brown screenies and also a stock POTC screenie.
beta3 2014-03-29 12-50-28-86.jpg beta3 2014-03-29 12-50-54-31.jpg ENGINE 2014-03-29 12-53-55-93.jpg
Oh boy! I'm jealous!:modding
Could this be because of the music pack DaveyJack is using? I just use standard music.
Oh yeah, let me try to uninstall that and such.:type1

It seems the menu shows properly IF you are currently playing a game (new game or save game). But if you go straight to adjusting those it won't show up.
Well, that's me. I don't know if y'all's setting menu screen displays properly if you adjust it right after the intro when starting PotC.
If you use the Left/Right arrow keys, does anything change? Those might still work.
Ayup! :yes The arrow keys do work. :dance
Could this be because of the music pack DaveyJack is using? I just use standard music.
No its working now. seadogs2_0000.jpg seadogs2_0001.jpg But with the above condition I have mentioned. Even with my vanilla install.

I doubt it. Really haven't the foggiest.
Be glad it works well enough to use though. :shrug

Back