• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[Steam] International Talk Like a Pirate Day (19 Sept - 21 Sept)

I don't have any need for more hard drives. The C drive has 411gb free, the D drive has 294gb free, and the 1.5tb external drive is mostly empty.

Got another 1TB drive today for free , took me 4 hours to get the thing working but hopefully it should be good now.

More than likely yeah , the main partition showed up as being unformatted, the hard drive itself is from one of the computers at my grandfathers business they are hopeless with computers and the thing lost all their data so they were just going to throw it out. Was allso making my computer act up sompthing horrific, i started in safe mode then as soon as i deleted the partitions it was fine the rest of the time was taken up by properly formatting the thing which took a few hours.

edit : yeah after a few hours just sitting there it started failing again so i have just deactivated it.

Last edited:
Just figured I'd post this. Pretty hilarious! :rofl

323650_v1.jpg

Back