• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Tavern Fight!

Whilst I have been away, I have finally returned with a way to settle this tavern brawl.

Salty turns to tell Meigger that the bartender is dead and laying on a broken barstool when suddenly he feels an electric charge in the air and looks up just in time to see a huge green lasar beam coming out of the sky. "HOLY SHI-----"

Grey Roger puts a tin foil cover on his table and reflects the laser beam back up.

Meigger seeing what Grey Roger had done staggered behind the bar and grabbed a roll of aluminium foil and began making a helmet to wear on his head.

"Make me one also." Salty says to Meigger. "Don't know what the hell that was but no doubt another one is coming." Up in the Death Star, the reflected beam just nearly missed them and the crew look around at themselves in a very perplexed fashion.

Somebody yelled, "Helmets for everyone". Meigger seeing a group rushing toward him tears off a large sheet of foil in order to make a helmet for Salty them tosses the remaining foil at the on rushing crowd. :woot

Salty runs over to Meigger, who quickly makes him a hat and hands it to him. "Here it comes!!!" Salty screams as the bright green beam appears in the sky. Unfortunately for the unrushing crowd, they haven't made the hats yet.

As the green beam drops down on the rushing group of people, Meigger notices as they seem to slowly disappear and comments to Salty, Looks like it more booze for us". xD:

A huge crater appears where the people were. Since a few of us had our tinfoil hats on then enough of the beam was reflected back into space so the Earth wasn't split into two, but many were fried. Salty and Meigger make their way back to the broken bar and rummage through the mess for free drinks.

This is GREAT, Meigger yelled. All this booze is for us. I say it's party time in the old tavern, or at least what's left of it. xD:

Back on the Death Star, they know they will have to get those tin foil hats off of Meigger, Salty and Grey Roger in order to destroy the Earth so they make plans to invade, meanwhile Meigger and Salty kick back and start up a green beam end of the world party!!! :drunk

Meigger looks at Salty and says, "Where's Grey Roger and Tommy61157? Anyway let's lift a toast to them, as they don't know what they are missing." :onya

As Meigger and Salty continue to party a ship can be seen landing in the distance. :eek:

Meigger watches the ship's seaman and wonders if they are coming to what's left of the tavern for drinks. :cheers

Or it could be Death Star automatons seeking the extinguishing of all life on Earth, whether they be partying or not. xD:

As both men wondered what was coming to the tavern, they decided they must be ready. But what to do as they were too tipsy to really do much. xD:

Back