• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

thanks that is great.

Omega, you find the jump starts in Storyline\WoodesRogers\StartStoryline.c.
Just change which "Pchar.quest.WR_start" case should be without //.

I'll check all your new info Omega and see if I can fix some more bugs.
Now Caroline K needs her internet...

Pieter, in another quest someday I'll try to include some sea action into the storyline.
There is a plantation which is closed and guarded (watchtowers). This is a nice situation for some 'sneaking around'.

btw if you like i still have my save game on roof of port royal and i think i can upload it here,however i guess my internet will be down for some day again :S
edit: sadly i couldn't upload a zip file that contain some of my save games :S, and it don't say what's the problem either.
edit 2: well it seems i can't upload anything more than 1 mega byte.

Attachments

• -=Player=- Jamaica. Port Royale. Center (repeated first quest of woods roger.rar
    618.2 KB · Views: 198
  • before taking the headcutter axe and the artifical door.rar
    578.5 KB · Views: 186
  • before woods roger moder tell you how to open your other half of medicine box.rar
    596.1 KB · Views: 182
I have fixed the bugs Omega found and other.
Also added some of the changes sugested here. Where should I upload?

after i picked up the head cutter axe in mine the artificial door don't automatically load to the mine 1, you will pass the door and wonder in oxbay mine (i guess), additionally you can loot two of 4 skeletons there.
No real bug. It only happens if you load a game that was saved in the mine where the axe is.
when 4 deaf canoneer want to move that thing on the cargo door, there is a chance that you get stuck in your place, you wont be able to move at all, even if you go to the cargo hold.
I couldn't make this happen.

The other problems are fixed, the key to the red chest in cavern is skipped and some more hints about what to do in the alchemy part are added. And some other things I found...

Back