• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The "Le Superbe"

That is... well... SUPERB! :shock
Feel free to post that one to the ModDB! :cheeky

I just got this ship for the first time, and it seems to have the reverse lighting bug. I missed some cool screenies because it didn't look right.

Pgargon is still working on going through his ships one by one and fixing the bug. :yes

pgargon, before I forget, can I ask a favour?
In your fixed versions of Le Superbe and HMS Victory, could you please remove the stern flagpole and move the ensign onto the spanker sail?
In my opinion, this would look much neater and more realistic. Plus, the current flagpoles get in the way of the spanker sail's side-to-side movement. :facepalm
If you could do this, it would make the ships that little bit better! ;)

thanks LZ for fix lighting bug.I like this ship of the 3td rate. :doff

Danke schön, sie ist toll, pgargon! :doff
And thanks for removing the flagpole! :bow

Does she have any other hull color other than the red she is spawning with? Whatever I do she is always red. And If I may, the file with the upgraded ship textures in OP, It seems it does not work...Maybe it is not for the coas... is it possible to convert it?

Hmm. I was under the impression that these ships are made for COAS and Armada and Craiggo are converting them for PotC also. I tried once to use the files in post#1 in PotC and there was just no way...... :facepalm

Le Superbe is fully functional in both games, last I remember.
The latest PotC version was supplied with the Xmas pack, and only uses the red hull colour.
For CoAS, I thought all ships had around three different hull colours... :?

Hello,
i'm a newbee here and just want to ask if the LeSuperbe if in the COAD 3.2 mod implemented ?

if yes..where to find here...or how best to find..

if no..how can i implement here?

thanks for the info

Wastle

Back