• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Smart Start Mod Version 70: New starting gear for Charles! (CHEAT CODES TOO!) (dlc compatible)

gonnau pdate mod tonight to swap the colt pistols for start no 4 and replace them with period accurate 4 barreled pistols. because i can.

now, since a random guy contacted me on steam and called me an antisemitic humanoid vermin, and told my friends such, over this mod, and some of its contents, i wanna clarify something: i do not hate jews, my family is jewish, and the content is based on period accurate antisemitism from that timeframe the game takes place in. people were morons then, uneducated, and blamed anyone for anything, and sadly the jews were the main target of the bullshit. People sadly have hated jews for no reason for thousands or hundreds of years, and it even more sadly continues to this day. I personally have nothing against the jews, and if i get slandered one more time, ill be pissed.

in fact, do a history lesson on the Dreyfus Affair, and educate yourself before insulting me and telling people i know im an anti-semite.

Thank you, Sir!

I'll have to re-do that bit again. Though as I mentioned just now, when I attached the benua dialogue into Hookmod's config, it went on perfectly. I had to detach it again in order to use this mod, which can be a minor inconvenience.

Could you elaborate how you did it? i'm facing the same problem.

i am gooing to assume, unless told otherwise, he edited the hookmod version os benue.c to include my code. then again, i dont use hookmod, so i might be spouting lies from my rear in this case

so, i assume this is a long time coming, aka, since 2017, when, if i recall, i made a second of third version. i forget the date, time ect, but i also forgot t ogive credit where its due, which i assumed i did in the changelog i made over tiem, which ironicly i looked at today, and it reminded me of this.

so, without further delay, i wish to thank larry hookins for helping out greatly with the cleaning of code, which made it much easier for me to use, and much easier to understand, and resulted in the thing you guys are using or hopefully using, or at the very least looking into.

sorry for the long overdue thanks, sorry for the delay, and thank you again.

Oh, and if you are reading this: hook, you are the best old geezer to ever have graced my steam friends list. :)

if you are reading this: hook
@LarryHookins hasn't been around in a while.
But if ever he shows up again, I hope this tag will get his attention. :cheers

EDIT: And WOW was I WROOOOONG when I posted this!
Apparently he was last seen online here... today!!
Must admit... did NOT see that coming!!! :shock

So if you see this Hook, welcome back me heartie... :woot

i finally updated this thing to 1.7.0 update of game. i hope people enjoy, and i hope people enjoyed it. its final update until legendary edition drops, pending any possible bugfixes

Did you update the mod to version 1.7.3 (post new update) or 1.7.0 (pre new update)? I considered replaying the campaign with the new update, would be awesome if I could make my run a bit easier with this mod :D

Thank you for your work. But it doesn't seem to be working for me. I started a new game and talked to fadey up to the point where I have to do the nutshell quests. But the priest abbot is not giving me dialogue options for the cheats.

Back