• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

The Smart Start Mod Version 70: New starting gear for Charles! (CHEAT CODES TOO!) (dlc compatible)

i just fixed a major bug i never knew of until i pissed off spain and tried to get diplomatic stuff dealt with. if anyone encountered it, please next time inform people who make stuff for games if they have a bug, so it can be fixed. i had no clue until now. sorry for the issue

Im playing To each his own right now and i would like to know if you can use this program to speed up the sail speed? i have download the smart mod 70 and this program.
download the attachment..Add the characters folder to PROGRAM folder its the same place you added the cheat open NewStartKit_Cheater.ini with note pad..add line... characters\RPGUtilite.c..under dialogs\russian\Governor\Puancie.c..
open RPGUtilite.c look for... case "HeroType_1"...you will see all the number for special self skill and so forth change them to what you want..you will have to play around with it they are not in order like coas...before you change anything right click the rpg and send a back up to documents

Been reading the RPG Utilite.c for a while & i'm seeing MOD_EXP_Rate

is it possible to change the exp gain rate of the player character or crew?

If you want to play with immortal character, in RPGUtilite, locate the line
LAi_SetHP(ch, GetCharacterBaseHPValue(ch), GetCharacterBaseHPValue(ch));
Add LAi_SetImmortal(ch, true); below it

LAi_SetImmortal(ch, true);
Now your main character will never die.
PS: If i am not wrong, there is a quest that you need to die to proceed further. Not sure if it is TEHO or another POTC game.

PS: If i am not wrong, there is a quest that you need to die to proceed further. Not sure if it is TEHO or another POTC game.
I think it's in TEHO. Unless if this also happens on other quests.
You need to be defeated once in The Caleuche DLC. The first time you meet the ghost ship, the captain has to defeat you if I remember correctly.
It's been a while since I last played so I may be miss remembering this.

The one in the spoiler, can't remember the exact name right now.
You need to be defeated once in The Caleuche DLC. The first time you meet the ghost ship, the captain has to defeat you if I remember correctly.
It's been a while since I last played so I may be miss remembering this.

I already rediscovered it in reaction_functions.c. Even the starting ship. Just getting back into modding the game for fun.
Any chance someone will know how to write a script to increase or decrease rank? I don't want to miss the rank restricted quest in the game.

If you want to play with immortal character, in RPGUtilite, locate the line
Add LAi_SetImmortal(ch, true); below it

LAi_SetImmortal(ch, true);
Now your main character will never die.
I just run into a way to get god mode, without a new game.

Open "PROGRAM\seadogs.c" with notepad.
Find "void OnLoad()"
Add "LAi_SetImmortal(GetMainCharacter(), true);" after the {.

It should look like this:
Code:
void OnLoad()
{
    LAi_SetImmortal(GetMainCharacter(), true);

actLoadFlag = 1;
After you are done, you can change the "true" to "false" to turn it off. So if a quest does need you to die, you can just turn it off.

Thanks, you know how to get a script for increasing rank? Also, i managed to edit the starting ship you get at the shipyard, but the crew quest replace my experienced 200 crews with 40. Any way to edit the crew recruitment quest or bypass it?

Thanks, you know how to get a script for increasing rank? Also, i managed to edit the starting ship you get at the shipyard, but the crew quest replace my experienced 200 crews with 40. Any way to edit the crew recruitment quest or bypass it?
TEHO experts seem to mostly stick to the Discord these days...

How to join? I saw but don't know how to join. My user name is the same as here. ^_^
You can join here:
But I thought I saw you already drop in there earlier today...?

There is also this one for TEHO specifically:

Back