• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Treasure Location doesn't contain treasure box.

I dont know why the post above are in this tread , I answered hylies post on
another tread?

Because you were posting an answer to him at the same time I was moving his post to the other thread.
And then I just left it. :cheeky

It can be quite a challenge to keep the forum on topic with all posts in the spot they belong without it getting confusing.
It probably gets confusing anyway. ;)

OK I understand. It have become a quite big collection of post during the years.
Sometimes I need a index of a kind to find what Im looking for.:read

Last edited:
That is why we've got all the subforums.
And I try to keep one subject in one thread because then at least their title means something.
But even then, often I still have to rely more on my memory than anything else.
And despite that, sometimes I still cannot find what I know to be there on the forum. Somewhere.
Until I then accidentally run across it again trek weeks later.

Could be worse though; imagine if I didn't try to keep it all grouped together.
Forum moderating is a job on its own. :wp

I have issues with the treasure quests. In all my attempts of getting one, I had this on my screen:

Bug with treasure quests.jpg

I don't know if this is true or not, but I decided to put it here. Here you have also the compile.log that it asks here. Hopefully this can help you.
PD: The treasure quest was in Cayman island.

Attachments

• compile.log
    110.3 KB · Views: 98
I have issues with the treasure quests. In all my attempts of getting one, I had this on my screen:

I don't know if this is true or not, but I decided to put it here. Here you have also the compile.log that it asks here. Hopefully this can help you.
PD: The treasure quest was in Cayman island.
I moved your post to the other thread. This bug should be fixed with the latest "Levis Fixes".

You should manually change this too though to ensure you'll be able to get more of them in the future:
Needs Testing - Treasure Quests Stop Appearing | PiratesAhoy!

Back