• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Visible Officers

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
:ahoy Mateys! How can I make all me officers visible on me ship deck? and not just them gunners. (B2.3)
I rarely visit the crew's quarters and other parts of the ship. It'll make me feel more comfortable being a cap'n by seeing them whenever i'm on the ship deck.

Look at PROGRAM\SEA_AI\BOAL_Deck.c and find:
Code:
                            case "ShipDeck":
                                if(GetCharacterShipCabin(mchr)=="Cabin_none")
                                {
                                    CharacterIntoLocationLocator(_curCharIdx, mchr.location);
                                    LAi_SetCivilianPatrolType(tmpChr);
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                    if(tmpChr.quest.officertype==OFFIC_TYPE_ABORDAGE || tmpChr.quest.officertype==OFFIC_TYPE_CANNONEER || tmpChr.quest.officertype==OFFIC_TYPE_CAPNAVY) // KK
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                            break;
Replace with:
Code:
 case "ShipDeck":
break;
I think that should work. That'll put ALL your companions around.

:bowas always your nibs:bow
Untitled.png

Wow, I never thought I'd like one or two of DavyJacks posts or questions, but I like the way you think lass. hehehe :razz

Sire! About the visible officers. It doesn't apply for the bigger ship decks. Is there a way on how to make all my officers also appear on bigger ship decks?

Heheh..well, thanks anyway..i'll just use other ships deck models then. :type1:)

do only some of them spawn or do they not spawn at all?
For bigger ship decks like that of the dutchman only some( say 2) officers show up. but for ship decks like that of the blackpearl, they all show up.
But its all good. :cool:

Back