• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

What d'yall think of the new Akella game in the headlines?

<!--`QuoteBegin-Vassal`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vassal)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What the heck is that!! xD:[/quote]

:yes A nightmare, methinks! :cheers

Thats the April fools joke Akella had, if anyone is still wondering about it xD:

Good joke, eh Keith? STILL has people worried about it. LOL! :cheeky

If you Babelfish translate it you can read about giant six foot tall mackerel or something like that. Silly stuff. :(

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Good joke, eh Keith?  STILL has people worried about it.  LOL!  xD:

If you Babelfish translate it you can read about giant six foot tall mackerel or something like that.  Silly stuff.   xD:[/quote]

Epic surface battles. Up to eight barges of those `well-packed` by dry loads they can join in the fierce fighting under the incandescent Chernobyl' sun!

Hockey on the grass by the boarding hooks

Bonus: MP3 with pirate profanities - is supply with sounied by professionals.

Barge battles?!

Hockey on grass?!

Pirate profanities?!

xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Fred_Bob`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fred_Bob)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Pirate profanities?![/quote]Haha, yes, and by "professionals", too! Wonder where they got pirate profanity professionals?!?!!! xD:

Cheers Maties of the seven seas, this blasted game looks very true indeed! It will definatley be a catch in my nets mates!

this all looks great ... but thats also the first thing i taught when i saw POTC , and that one turned out to be a crap game :x

but if it's more a la sea dogs , sure i 'l love it , but i'l NEVER will guge a game again beacouse it looks good , but i needed to have some comment of the gameplay fist !

:? :huh :eek: :facepalm :shock:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Keith`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Keith)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thats the April fools joke Akella had, if anyone is still wondering about it[/quote]

:woot This whole thread has been one big joke from Akella, guys!!! This game is NOT happening!!!

:no :cheeky :no 8) :no :| :no :no :no :blah: :no :blah: :no :blah: :no :blah: :no :blah: :no :blah: sorry!

xD: :d: xD: :cheeky xD: :d: xD:

(guess it worked, hm Keith?)

ohh , xD: xD: xD: xD:

i didn't ready it that far :gday

i just looked at the first page :)

realy funny xD: xD: xD:

I see pirates arnt the sharpest tool in the shed ey guys....hang on im a pirate to :gday

i think we all are looking forward to this game to see if it really can live up to what we all hope it will be, we always have our modders thankfully (good job guys) but lets hope they take advice from the gamers

<!--`QuoteBegin-england`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(england)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->this all looks great ... but thats also the first thing i taught when i saw POTC , and that one turned out to be a crap game  :x  
[/quote]

Yeah, but especially after build 11 I think you'll find that it's the game you wish it was!

Sure, it took modders to finish it... But Akella provided us with a great base to work from!

<!--`QuoteBegin-Sailor_Al`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sailor_Al)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yeah, but especially after build 11 I think you'll find that it's the game you wish it was![/quote]Amen, Sailor Al!!! I agree about Akella, too... They are awesome in my book... :cheers :cheers

Back