• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Whehre is the darn treasure

Well, I reached level 10 melee at quite a low level. 14 maybe, but that is just a stab in the dark. I might go and try and find those swords when I have nothing else to do, unless getting them are really worth it. I recall getting the Bartolomeu o Portuguese sword that is given to you by the Sao Jorge govenor. That disapeared and never saw it again shortly after. Hopefully getting most of them won't be a pain in the back side.

The Bortolomeu O Portugues sword? I don't recall that one.

On a whim I recently started another game and didn't leave the ship till my melee was level 4, and put all of my abilities into melee instead of commerce. The first thing that was different was that suddenly there were good weapons around and fighting wasn't too bad. If I continued like that melee would improve rapidly. Of course commerce would suffer......

Went back to the Abbey. This time I wuz armed with maps. :mm Methinks I found the best place to dig. Kept digging up opponents too. Fought the Grand Master! :ixi Then I dug up a bilge munkey. :facepalm I have no ideer how to kill those and finally just took off running back to the Abbey and then outta there. Don't think I'll be going back there any time soon.

Back